Assigning Effect Buttons missing in Rig Manager?

• Hello everybody,

im using Kemper Player with Rig Manager under Mac OS X and I tried to assign the Effekt Buttons 1-4 to an effekt.

In The Player Hanbook it says that it is possible to assign the Effekt Buttons via Rig Manager.

However I cannot see this possibility in my Rig Manager.

Am I missing something?

Effect Button I-IIII Assignments, Page 47 in the Kemper Player Handbook says: "Beside managing all Effect Button assignments in Rig Manager, there is also a simple trick on the Player itself:"

• In the Rig section (second icon from left along bottom between System and Input) you can assign the hardware buttons 1 and 2 to a choice of effect A, B, Reverb and Delay. Maybe in some context those four choices are referred to as I-4?

There is also the FX1 and FX2 buttons to assign an effects block to the two hardware buttons.

Other than that I’m not finding it

• We cant find them because its not yet implemented in the software.

I called Kemper Support today by phone and got the message that the manual is not the same version than the software in rig manager.

There will be an update of rig manager soon.

• In the Rig section (second icon from left along bottom between System and Input) you can assign the hardware buttons 1 and 2 to a choice of effect A, B, Reverb and Delay. Maybe in some context those four choices are referred to as I-4?

There is also the FX1 and FX2 buttons to assign an effects block to the two hardware buttons.

Other than that I’m not finding it

I was looking for this option for ages.. Thanks a Lot.

The assignment of the Effekt Switches on the Stage with Rig Manager works not only with PC but also perfectly with the App on ios/Android.