Stratocaster. Kemper Soldano

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So much noise from the camera mic, the tone sounds like it's pretty great in person but you really should try the USB audio on the Kemper. Works with iPhones too!

• So much noise from the camera mic, the tone sounds like it's pretty great in person but you really should try the USB audio on the Kemper. Works with iPhones too!

Hey Brother. Thank you. I will investigate how to use the usb audio. It sounds like it maybe the answer.

Where is the usb going to? Interface ?

I don’t have an interface or pc mate.

I hope it’s something simple lol.

Thank you for helping me out

O. One more thing. I am using Kemper for effects. No amp etc as I’m using the Soldano. The sound is coming from 2 Mesa Boogie cabs so I’m guessing using the Kemper as an interface won’t work? Am I correct?

• The USB is going to your computer, i.e. the Kemper is the audio interface! It’s been a feature for the last few OS versions. Best approach in your situation is to profile your Soldano and use the profile in the Kemper for recording, if you’re very tied to the live sound then you can at the same time send a dry (amp-less) signal to your actual Soldano for the whole “in the room” thing, that stuff is in the rig or output settings I believe. Then you can record direct with USB, while hearing your soldano rip live.

• The USB is going to your computer, i.e. the Kemper is the audio interface! It’s been a feature for the last few OS versions. Best approach in your situation is to profile your Soldano and use the profile in the Kemper for recording, if you’re very tied to the live sound then you can at the same time send a dry (amp-less) signal to your actual Soldano for the whole “in the room” thing, that stuff is in the rig or output settings I believe. Then you can record direct with USB, while hearing your soldano rip live.

That’s a great idea mate.

I think I’m going to mic the cabs up and go interface etc. Thank you so much for your invaluable advice and motivation. I’m going to upload another bedroom jam now. It sounds a little better but obviously not you guys standard