Amplification for Backline only - Advice needed

• I have a Kemper stage and two expression pedals in a custom made flightcase. My requirement is simple; I wish to run a live stereo rig in small venues where there is no PA with the exception of vocals. I have previously used a Kemper Power Kabinet but despite the adequate volume, I found the sound to be too small and all encompassing. I am currently using a pair of Bugera V22 valve combos through the Bugera SEND, so everything is controlled inside the Kemper, but I do have some questions regarding this. The Bugeras when using the send, obviously bypass the tone controls and preamps and provide a clean sound with a decent amount of headroom. The Bugera speakers are designed for guitar, but are pretty full range - not that dissimilar to an EV speaker. So I would value some advice on whether to turn on OR off speaker emulations, and the optimum way to set the Kemper up to work with valve power amps. I have not given up on the Kemper Kone, and am seriously considering putting a pair of Kones in my Zilla Super Fatboy 2x12 cab and running it with a Seymour Duncan Powerstage 700. Any advice or tips would be gratefully received, especially from users who have had direct experience with these sort of scenarios. Many thanks.

• when you use the Profiler with regular guitar speakers you should activate the monitor cab off option in the output menu to send a signal to the speakers that is not already processed with a cab simulation. The Kone function should only be used when the cabinet that is connected to the monitor outputs is equipped with Kone speakers.