Violin Preset - Guitar to Violin Preset

• Hello,

is it possible to create a violin Sound for Guitar like this (

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    ) with a Kemper Profiler?

:?: :?: :?:

• Yes it is....

In my intro...

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I used the Auto Swell preset in RM. EQ and adjust gain to get more violiny. :)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Can you share the preset or settings? Thanks and btw, very nice tune. I've listened to the entire climax demo.

• Thanks!! I left the long duration of the song just to make sure I could be consistent with the chord progressions. I would have skipped over most of it. ^^

Download the free 'Kemper That Tone Show Rig Pack (January 2023)' by Thomas Dill here... The rig is #17 Auto Swell

Downloads | Kemper Amps

I did not save it to My Profiler folder which should mean that I did not tweak the rig. But I used an Eventide Micropitch with -7 cents at 1/64 and a stereo delay plugin at 1/4 T in addition to the included TwoTap delay on the rig.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.