Rig Manager Requests - Drag and drop folder creator

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

Wouldn't it be amazing if there was a feature to drag purchased packs of rigs etc... straight into the Kemper local library. One which creates the folder names without the need to create a named folder and or pathway for each rig... for example

Thomas Dill -> Bread & Butter -> Amp & Drive Rigs

. -> Amp & FX Rigs

Please Please Please can we update code for this...

Thanks in advance

:)

• gmc_100

Changed the title of the thread from “Rig Manager Requests - Drag and drop folder creator & Multi rig editor in one go” to “Rig Manager Requests - Drag and drop folder creator”.
  • You can already update multiple rigs in bulk for the meta data. I've done it for most of my rigs to ensure standardisation. However, you can't perform bulk edits on actual rig parameters as the rig needs to be loaded in the edit buffer to make changes and this can only load one rig at a time.

As for the folder structures, I stopped using folders altogether some time ago as I found them more of a hinderance than a help for one simple reason - the search function doesn't work properly when folders are used. In my opinion by far the biggest improvement to folder functionality would be to allow sub folder searches like other programs and OS. For example if I performa a search from the all rigs level I get a true search of ALL Rigs (ie folders are simply ignored). However, using your example If I wanted to search the Thomas Dill folder and this contained say 4 sub folders, searching the main folder would only show results that are NOT in any of the sub folders. In order to search rigs in the Bread & Butter/ Amp & Drive Rigs. I would need to perform the search from within the Amp & Drive Rigs folder itself. This is bonkers and makes folders almost pointless and certainly unworkable in my opinion.