Hello everyone listen my music!

• My name Ancal from Yogyakarta , Indonesia X))

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Enjoy! ^^

• Welcome Ancal and congratulations on your Kemper! 8)

Your links / embeds to your music in your post aren't working by the way.

EDIT:

In case it's just me, this is what it says in your OP:

Application error: a client-side exception has occurred (see the browser console for more information).

• ahaaa okay

or you can find my music on spotify,

Some Island

Krans

The Kudanil

KAZZMIR

\m/