Performances

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Player

So, I have the profiler lunchbox. I use it for every show in the U.S. It has been my reliable companion for a very long time and I love most everything about it.

So, my band plays overseas for our US troops in various locations on occasion and I can only bring a small pedal and one guitar per base rules with me.

This brings me to the Profiler Player and questions about its capabilities.

In my performances overseas, I only use 4 separate profiles (Modern metal, modulated clean, a variation metal tone, and a rotary clean) that I have saved as a performance.

Would the Player be a good option to transfer each of those separate profiles into the Player from my Profiler for a compact single rig pedal running direct to the FOH for my shows over there? Is it enough to use as a stand alone rig? Guitar/wireless/Profiler Player/FOH

• New
    • Official Post

The Player can store 50 rigs. Since the number of simultaneous effects in a rig is limited to 4 in the Player and the selection of available effects is smaller you might have to modify some of your rigs if they use more than 4 effects and/or effects that are not included in the Player. The Rotary speaker effect type is available in the Player.

• New
    • Official Post

I don’t use many effects so that’s a plus.

Can a take a profile from a performance and load it into the player?

you need to transfer the rig from the performance to the local library in Rig Manager. From there you can load it into any of the 50 memory locations on the Player.

You might want to optimize the rig for the Player in regards to the effects that are being used. The amp and cab parameters will transfer without any changes.