Deleting rigs question

• I've been deleting lot's of rigs to try to bring it to less than 1000, using the normal procedure one rig at a time, yesterday the count was showing me 1300 when I turned the Kpa off, today I start again and the count is at 1700 !! and i see some rigs I'm sure I had deleted.. as I'm deleting now I see the count lower 1 at a time, hope I don't have to keep deleting the same rigs multiple times, at this rate i'll never get there.. anyone else notice this behavior?
    Either the #'s displayed on the screen are not accurate, or some rigs are not being deleted, even though it's confirming and looking like it did, I have it set to "All rigs" and "Sorted by Author" so the #'s should be accurate every time I turn it on no? Am i missing something?

Another thing that's happening a lot is i switch the rig, it shows the new rig name on the screen, but the sound stays the same, sometimes it changes to the new rig displayed (as it should), other times it doesn't, no matter if i switch via the footswitch or the browser Knob, this is with the "Autoload" of course engaged. I give up !!

• Another thing that's happening a lot is i switch the rig, it shows the new rig name on the screen, but the sound stays the same, sometimes it changes to the new rig displayed (as it should), other times it doesn't, no matter if i switch via the footswitch or the browser Knob, this is with the "Autoload" of course engaged. I give up !!

I assume that the actual rigs are deleted, yet, the data structures think they are still there.

You can fix this by creating a backup and restore the KPA from it right after it. During reboot, the sound content gets rescanned.

Timo