How to delete user mba?

• I am about to get a Kemper and I often read the threads and found several from user mba being very rude to not only new users that have dedicated their talent in profiling by accusing them of stealing his profiles and also disrespecting the moderator and all users by refusing to post in detail what he uploads. Sorry that I have to resort to calling him out, but this should be a professional users forum. I would have responded directly to him, but I don't have private privledges to respond to his behaviours. So if you read this mba, please be a grown up and enjoy this product, the moderators efforts to keep things running smoothly and to not accuse users of something you have no proof of. In short, go into your dresser, grab the pair of pants that say "big boy adult " and put them on. 8)

• We just need an "ignore user" option like their is on a lot of other forums... Does anyone know what forum software this is?

Or maybe the mods can give him a time out for a few days...

• I also just posted about this guy on another thread where he called out a renown audio engineer stating he "stole" his profiles, relabeled them, and uploaded them under a different tag, or something along these lines.... This freakin clown needs to go.... I don't know if it's a language barrier/cultural barrier or what, but that clown needs to go.

• This freakin clown needs to go.... I don't know if it's a language barrier/cultural barrier or what, but that clown needs to go.

Language barrier is part of it.

I don't think we should be banning people on this forum, it's not necessary.
    Actually, I don't think we should be ignoring people either, that's hurtful, and in most cases ignoring someone increases their aggression.

I think we talk to him, confront him, help him to understand he needs to 'change'.

• I am about to get a Kemper and I often read the threads and found several from user mba being very rude to not only new users that have dedicated their talent in profiling by accusing them of stealing his profiles and also disrespecting the moderator and all users by refusing to post in detail what he uploads. Sorry that I have to resort to calling him out, but this should be a professional users forum. I would have responded directly to him, but I don't have private privledges to respond to his behaviours. So if you read this mba, please be a grown up and enjoy this product, the moderators efforts to keep things running smoothly and to not accuse users of something you have no proof of. In short, go into your dresser, grab the pair of pants that say "big boy adult " and put them on. 8)

Only 2 posts and you ask that kemper ban me from here?
    Let's talk about the respect of my work if you agree.
    Why don't you try what i said before pissing on my back? It's quite easy.
    Load the Ubershall 2, swap the cabinet with the HUBERT cab and set the amp definition and gain with the same values than the HUBERT, then you can go back here and told me what you get.
    You will get point to point the same profile.
    For all people who feel courageous and normal to piss on my back without having check this i would like to add that it took me about 40 or 50 hours before being able to make these profiles.

The modeler i'm using has been modded, I/O and inner parts have been changed.
    My Kemper has been modded, i even have borked the analog board and have to buy a brand new one from kemper, which was not easy and cost me a lot.
    If you think that you will be able to get the same result by just plugging the same modeler into your KPA you are wrong.

I see no issue if people play with these profiles. I see one issue when it's a professional and claims that it is his work.
    I deserv apologies for sure.

Edited once, last by mba ().

• [quote='FractusAnimus',index.php?page=Thread&postID=53982#post53982]
    Load the Ubershall 2, swap the cabinet with the HUBERT cab and set the amp definition and gain with the same values than the HUBERT, then you can go back here and told me what you get.

mba, peux-tu me contacter par PM (et accepter les messages privés venant de ma part) ?
    Merci.

Cordialement.

• [Load the Ubershall 2, swap the cabinet with the HUBERT cab and set the amp definition and gain with the same values than the HUBERT, then you can go back here and told me what you get.
    For all people who feel courageous and normal to piss on my back without having check this i would like to add that it took me about 40 or 50 hours before being able to make these profiles.

Listen Vieux 8)

I did check the two profiles.. without any cab because it is THE way to check if those are the same...THEY ARE NOT THE SAME PROFILE !!! If they were they would sound totally identical... they sound different and it is not a subtle difference
    I don't understand what you're trying to achieve here but you're on the wrong track :(

• Language barrier is part of it.

I don't think we should be banning people on this forum, it's not necessary.
    Actually, I don't think we should be ignoring people either, that's hurtful, and in most cases ignoring someone increases their aggression.

I think we talk to him, confront him, help him to understand he needs to 'change'.

Indeed. Do not ban! If you ban someone do not think the issue is solved. So try to solve it first in a mature way! Banning is for pathetic brain dead red necks :)

Or FractusAnimus how would you like to be banned for asking this ban? Maybe you should try to start the conversation in a fully mature manly way.

• DADA, I did not ask for him to be banned, I in fact was trying to appeal to his sensibilities, perhaps by bringing it down to his level. And I did ask how to delete, and not ban, Don was gracious enough to point me in that direction so the purpose of this post is half fullfilled. The other half would be for mba to realize that yes we acknowledge that you do put alot of effort into making profiles, but that Don puts alot of effort in monitoring that we users are informed of what we are downloading. If I had not found the thread about the tagging rigs I may have downloaded a profile thinking it was a profile of a real amp rather than a profile of a modeler. If things are not tagged accordingly it could offset the whole magic of this unit! What if I have an extensive collection of rare amps that I want to share with the world so I buy a Kemper and before I profile my collection, I want to try others first and I run across those and it turns me off to this whole concept and then I just keep my collection to myself? What if......by accusing a well renowned producer of stealing your work you now turned him off to sharing his amps because he is insulted by your accusations?. There is a saying "it only takes one rotten apple to spoil the whole bunch."
    So once again in my kindest, humblest most sincere tone mba, please be a part of this forum in an adult manner. I will apologize for calling you out, but I really feel that you owe Don, and Mudrock apologies.
    Love, Fractus :love: