finally my first from-a-beginner profiles.............triaxis and vox amplug

• Hi all...........I finally got to profile my first amp.....well............don't know if it can be called amplifier.

in order to play everywhere I bought, some months ago, the Vox Amplug Joe Satriani signature model. since It sounded ok in my headphones I decided to profile it. Plugged it on the Kemper's send and returned from the Amplug phones out.

I tried it either with the pa and with the Mesa 290 (cab off). I like it and hope I could contribute to the profiles community.

In addition I uploaded the profile I was using with the triaxis prior to purchase the kemper. hope you like it too................

all the profiles can be found in the rig exchange. I uploaded 4: one is the triaxis lead1 red, and three are different settinge of the amplug. the amplug JS is the thing at almost maximum distortion while the other two named with crunch and crunch + a slightly less distorted and can be used as mellower solo sound.

I mainly use the crunch with echo and neck humbucker pickup

my best regards

michael

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music