More favorite groups - and option to play profiles directly from the USB stick

• I feel it would be great, to have the option to select rigs while browsing the usb stick, then to load and try them and to be able to copy or save one if you like one.

This would help to keep the amount of stored rigs far below 1k

Please go for it CK
    :thumbup:

You can do this with the current firmware...as you know.
    "Last Imported", either tweak and save, or delete.

No new owner of the KPA should have a problem with 1500 rigs loaded in his KPA...you and I & others had the 1500 rig problem because we downloaded & imported profiles prior to the firmware with the 'folders'.

What Armin is asking for is a great idea, he wants additional folders within the "Favourites" folder.
    Absolutely, I agree, great idea.

• +1 Being able to make folders would be awesome.
    +1 Also to auditioning profiles from a USB drive with the ability to copy them to the internal storage if you like them would also make life easier. Once I find profiles I like I tend not to stray too far from them for my main sounds but the profile you hate today could be just what you need on tomorrows project.

• +1 to more favorite folders
    +1000 to use profiles from a USB drive with the ability to copy them to the internal storage if you like them

In this way we can bypass the advice to limit the number of Profiles in the KPA "only" to 1000... !!! :thumbup:
    Great one Armin! Hope they will serioulsy think about that... :thumbup: