And44's Soldano RAWKS!!!!

• Hey guys, visited the amp factory's website this morning this morning and noticed that there were some clips available for the amp pack 3. Listened to a few, then I came across the Soldano profile. I was instantly sold, bought it immediately! I thought that all you guys out there need to know how awesome this profile is, it really is the jack of all trades, master of all as well, as and44 mentioned.

Shortly after downloading the profile, I was so amazed by the tone that I was getting, so I got down to creating a quick demo of all the sounds that I like from the Soldano profile. I'm using a 92 LP standard straight into the kemper, monitoring via the Yamaha thr10. The sounds have been tweaked a little to suit my guitar. The first profile you hear is from the crunch+ profile. Full at first, then decided to roll back my vol knob halfway to clean up a little. The high gain profile's basically the od+ profile, maxed out the definition, eq-Ed slightly.

Here's the demo: http://m.soundcloud.com/ian-kwan/kemper-soldano

Hope you guys like it!

*PS: sorry for the sloppy playing, don't do much recordings and put this together without much thought:P

• I'm using a 92 LP standard straight into the kemper, monitoring via the Yamaha thr10.

Nice sounds :thumbup:
    How's the Yamaha thr10 working out as a monitoring solution for you? I was just looking at the new hi gain version (Thr10x i think). Would make a great little practice amp to play around the house. But more importantly...it's green and going by the specs it would sit perfectly on top of the Kemper :P
    Reading some good things about the quality of the aux in as a flat(ish) speaker.
    Cheers
    Brett

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs

• Works perfectly fine as one! I'm actually using the guitar input into tje flat channel, running everything straight up. At the same time I can plug in my ipod/laptop via the aux in for prac or monitoring my recordings.

• ah... just noticed the flat channel option. That's a nice workaround to free up the aux in. Thanks for the info... let the GAS begin...
    Well begin is a stretch, more like continued unrelenting ravenous desire. Still, it's just the speaker I'm gassing for... Maybe I can take solace from Jay Z:

"If you're having gear problems I feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but an amp ain't one"
    ^^

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs