TheAmpFactory VINTAGE!

• Really enjoying the pack, I mean Gibson? I'd never have consider them before, but YES SIR, and the Supro, Vibrolux and Selmer in particular..
    To my ears they seem a little more sensitive and its important to match the right amp to the guitars - perhaps its the relative lack of gain? Does others agree?
    Andy - a quick question regarding naming, there are often 2 or more profiles called say clean X - what the differences are and are they specific to each profiled amp?
    :)
    Neil

• That Gibson Bass Amp sound is amazing on a Strat/Tele ... I guess it's like using a Fender Bassman - if it sounds good, who cares what the plate on the cabinet says :)

That gibson is old and fragile, and scared me half to death when pluggin it all in (see the pictures on my FB page to get an idea) - but I did that one last, and was bit reluctant as I thought it would be purely for bass, but low and behold, it sounded frikkin amazing!.. one of my favorites from that collection. - when cranked its very saggy, but thats cool too.

@Neil.C - the variations of the "clean, cranked etc" are just different amp Tone variations. - i.e tone brighter/darker, less/more bass

• Thanks Guys.
    I do hope to have more Vintage amps in the future sometime!.

Whenever and whatever vintage amps you profile, I will always buy them sight unseen. This pack is so awsome, the Vibrolux keeps me playing it for two days now. I always loved brownface Fenders and I always wanted a Vibrolux since I played one years ago in a now long closed vintage store. Never could afford one so I eventually settled with a '62 brownface Deluxe instead. I loved that amp and foolishly sold it three years ago. Your Vibrolux now gives me exactely the same feeling as a brwonface when standing together with it in the room. It doesn't only sound like the real thing it also feels like it.

Truely amazing!

So keep profiling those vintage treasures!

The tweeds are amazing as well and the Supro sounded great but I didn't have much playing time yet since the Vibrolux keeps me from trying much else yet.

• funny enough , I get the best crunchy sounds when increasing the gain on the clean profiles !
    played randomly with 3 guitars yesterday , today will play them with another 2 guitars .

what I find out is that these profiles are PARTICULARLY sensitive to pickups and guitar choice !

no more looking for another clean profiles, everything is here :thumbup:

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• so... andy, it took me a while to provide some feedback about your profiles... i bought all the packs and i liked them all (the metal one not so much, but this was obvious considering my tonal preferences) and i was planning to rave a little more about the quality and how much i appreciate the trainwreck for example, but now i had a quick snap at the new pack and:

holy crap! best "gear purchase" since the kpa itself (and a few guitars :wacko: )

truly awesome. love it and would pay triple if needed. with this pack and the amazing caveman from mudrock i'd be set for my desert island.

• Any word on how the clips are coming along Andy? Anybody else have any clips that they've made from this bundle?

Haven't bought any profiles anywhere but this one has my interest.

"Tone is in the fingers" is not a necessary response to anything that I might type on any internet forum threads. Thank you.

• I love Andy's profiles. I own all bundles and look forward to more. I appreciate his approach to profiling. As a studio owner, his profiles are incredibly useful and appropriate for recording sessions.