FEATURE REQUEST FINISH THE GOD DAMN PRODUCT I BOUGHT NEARLY 8 MONTHS AGO AND RELEASED A YEAR AGO!

• Yeah, decent stereo if you add it in, leather seats quite unlikely....F50
    They are composite...

Sod the seats. Look at the bloody stupid doors on this...my other cars aren't like this:
    [Blocked Image: http://ritagligiornale.myblog.it/media/01/00/1012826942.jpg]
    I took it back and got this one - can you believe the crap they pulled this time... for the money I spent I'd have expected a bloody roof
    [Blocked Image: http://static.ddmcdn.com/gif/ferrari-f50-1.jpg]
    8)

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs

• OK..i give in heres me playing with an octave. Im sure you can now appreciate why its so important to my work. Please though, listen all the way through and pay particular attention to my use of the effect. I hope this ends this debate once and for all. ;)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1eHKf-dMwo

This is how I imagine donbarzini to look...except the suit would be leather. And have strategic holes in bad places.

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs

• Hey Lucky,

from now on please consider me one of your fans :thumbup:

Seriously guys, please... my biggest fear is that this group will end up feeling and behaving like those ones we don't like and criticize (you know, hype, religion etc.).
    OF COURSE this kind of religion starts when you meet someone who doesn't share your ideas or your beliefs: it's easy to be and feel like a great family where everyone loves each other when everything goes well and when everyone shares the same feelings and beliefs. But the maturity of a group emerges in the way members behave towards "the others".

Personally, in this thread I can't find anything different from the way the Fractal group made me feel... way that had me leave, and decide not to give my money to Fractal in the future.

Sometimes there's something unbearable in the way we feel obliged to defend what we like or what we chose. I strongly refuse such intégrisme. And the concept of "troll" is too often misused IMO.

What's bad in a person feeling that the KPA does not fit his\her needs\tastes?
    Please, no crusades. There's no need to determine who's "right" and who's "wrong".
    Let us be better than the others. :)

• This is how I imagine donbarzini to look...except the suit would be leather. And have strategic holes in bad places.

You should keep an eye on your imaginations.

www.audiosemantics.de
    I have been away for quite a while. A few years ago I sold my KPA and since then played my own small tube amp with a Bad Cat Unleash. Now I am back because the DI-profile that I made from my amp sounds very much convincing to me.

• You should keep an eye on your imaginations.

Perhaps. But if you don't know what he looks like, how can you keep an eye out for for him? You need to keep an eye out... :whistling:

Back on topic for a second. I was surprised CK commented on this thread as well. I appreciate the OP's point but... if we continue to ask in this manner I wonder if answers will be forthcoming. It's nice to be nice...

• btw that song had lyrics but the caring russian leaders didnt think the lyrics were in the best interests of the russian people. so thats nice.
    ps please dont think im trying to infer anything here, im truly not.

• Perhaps he was too lazy to learn the lyrics... :whistling:

• Fun thread to read through. :wacko: For sure, a performance mode would be a nice edition to an already great product as well as undo, redo, etc., etc., ad nauseum. I would much rather wait for a feature to done "right" than to see a whole bunch of half assed user requests to rammed in as quickly as possible.

However, at least in my experience, the best feature additions to a product are rarely the ones that users asked for. I don't think I need to remind anyone here, but NAMM is coming up soon an I for one can't wait to see what the team has up its sleeve for the next major release of the firmware.

Can't wait. :thumbup:

Cheers

• I apologize if my post was ambiguous.
    It was meant as a statement of agreement, with your prior post.
    I was just adding my vote for disliking , "fanboy" behavior.(blindly defending/or promoting a piece of gear.)
    I will remove it, if you like.(Removed)

Edited 4 times, last by imall41 ().

• I apologize if my post was ambiguous.
    It was meant as a statement of agreement, with your prior post.
    I was just adding my vote for disliking , "fanboy" behavior.(blindly defending/or promoting a piece of gear.)

I will remove it, if you like.

Not at all! As I wrote, I was just unable to understand its meaning. Language barrier, possibly. Now I've at least got the first part :P
    Thanks for your appreciation then :)

Gianfranco, for heaven's sake just go ahead and buy a KPA so you can post everywhere ! :P

LOL

... I wish they gave me a serial number "for special reasons"... or something like this :S :whistling: :D