Line 6 M5

• Anyone have one of these synched via MIDI with the Kemper? I'm sure CK and crew will deliver an awesome new firmware with a ton of new effects as soon as I pull the trigger, but I really, really want to start rehearsing the Kemper with my group and its lacking several effects which I need. Ideally, I'd put it in the loop and control all the switching via Behringer FCB1010.

• Anyone have one of these synched via MIDI with the Kemper? I'm sure CK and crew will deliver an awesome new firmware with a ton of new effects as soon as I pull the trigger, but I really, really want to start rehearsing the Kemper with my group and its lacking several effects which I need. Ideally, I'd put it in the loop and control all the switching via Behringer FCB1010.

To my knowledge there is no MIDI connection possible on a M5, maybe you meant M9?

Pierre

• Oops!...On the side then... :S I should always check my blind spots before making a move! ;) And all this time I thank that the M5 had no MIDI... This makes this pedal a lot cooler! 8o

Pierre

Edited once, last by Pick909 ().

• I had it but i used it just once.
    By the way it's somehow frustrating the fixed CC on the KPA.
    This reduces a lot flexibility and connections with other gear.
    For example i couldn't use the same CC to send tap tempo infos to the KPA and to the M5 as well.

By the way they work nice together.