EP1-KP expression pedal demo

• hi folks. this is james from mission engineering. we just did a quick video demo of how to setup the mission ep1-kp expression pedal with the kpa. you can check it out at http://youtu.be/VkxU6E_124E. the ep1-kp is available exclusively at sweetwater.com. let us know what you think. james.

• So except for the green colour, does it do anything different to my recently acquired sp-1 which I have not even plugged in as yet to see if it works ( arrives tomorrow).

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• By the way, I don't mean to offend but the video? Did you shoot it on your kids leapfrog device, can't see nothin the resolution is so bad ;(

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• You kiddin?, just a little criticism, have his sp-1 plugged in and it's really good, but you would think a little more effort could have been applied if he really want's to sell these to KPA' owners. Have you watched the clip? ?(

• Guess its just the color/colour and name then. That's cool I suppose :S