Rig Exchange Improvement

• Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere (or if I just can't see this functionality)...but I would like to see some additional ways to view the Rig Exchange. Specifically, it would be helpful to sort by the following:

1) User Ranking (i.e., # of stars with highest on top)
    2) # of User Votes (i.e., a profile with 10 votes would show above one with 9) - would be great to sort by User Ranking within same number of votes
    3) # of downloads (not sure if this is feasible or not - probably not)

Just trying to another way to slice/dice. Any other ideas?

• I think the ranking/scoring is a good thing, but if you can "sort" by the ranking --- then you are still stuck having to view every page to see which ones scored the highest.

Just adding a simple sort function would be very beneficial to those who want to use it.

• Ok, I haven't got the time to download one at a time. I want to get them all in one go. Filter options would be good, popularity, name of profiler, date uploaded etc. So I'd expect in future to have the ability to filter out the profiles before my last bulk download and then download the new ones. Quick and dead easy...

• I think it's a bit subjective.

I have not seen consistency between ratings and whether I like a patch. That may be because:
    1) The patch isn't good
    2) The patch was refined with a different pickup than the guitar I'm using
    3) The patch was setup via headphones that respond differently than mine
    4) I've got tinnitus in a way others don't
    5) I may like Clean, others may love Distortion
    6) I may like Room and others put on Hall reverb
    etc etc

So many things go into it. That said, when feedback was specific, it's been highly helpful to me, so these are my suggestions:

1) Each rig have a comment section, so comments specific to what's liked, not-liked, and improvements that can be made. Or links to songs others used that patch in.
    2) Sound example ability

Of course, one can always just use this forum as a de facto Free Rig Exchange and put the patch as an attachment....