Christmas Gift for viabcroce

• Honestly, it almost seems unbelievable, that one has no Kemper, but is able to condense this absolut perfect piece of work.

Rather than asking CK to gift a new toy, why do not we the KPA community donate the Kemper to Mr. wiKPA? I think he deserves this. Let us find a charity/donating option on the net and let have us viabcroce have his unit.

Perhaps CK would work with us to create such a donation fund, and supply the KPA at cost?

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• After all his work, what if... he gets one, posts that it sounds a 'bit thin', says sod it and starts penning a Zoom Wikpa... 8)

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs

• Honestly, it almost seems unbelievable, that one has no Kemper, but is able to condense this absolut perfect piece of work.

Rather than asking CK to gift a new toy, why do not we the KPA community donate the Kemper to Mr. wiKPA? I think he deserves this. Let us find a charity/donating option on the net and let have us viabcroce have his unit.

gianfranco doesnt have a Kemper Profiler? Thats amazing! If I didnt live so far away I give him one!! Where can we donate?

• gianfranco doesnt have a Kemper Profiler? Thats amazing! If I didnt live so far away I give him one!! Where can we donate?

Really?! Ok, count me in, ready and willing to donate. Let's get a lunch box to the wiki-man, he clearly deserves one.

• Thanks again guys for your kindness! The idea that someone is willing to donate their money for a gift is really touching to me ^^
    Most of you (specially the newest members) have not activated their PM, so it was impossible for me to reach them privately :)

@ MoreK: wiki-man... Mhhh, I'm digging this :thumbup:)

• Ok, so here's a simple elegant solution to get this man a KPA.

CK, when you read this could please open up a paypal gift type account and let us know the details.

Whoever wants to donate can send in money ($5, $10, whatever amount) till the goal is met.
    Then you can close the account and send off the unit.

Sounds good?
    I think its best to let CK collect the money so there's no chance of any funny business.
    Basically we can all donate a little money to the supplier on his behalf.