Can SPDIF IN work like the new Auxilary input

• Can SPDIF IN work like the new Auxilary input so that you could bring in sound from another source such as a key board to mix into the kemper outgoing sound signal. I am running my main sound out through the SPDIF out straight into my M Audio reference monitors and I would like to also mix the digital output of my Roland G6 Fantom key board into the mix. My reference monitors only have one spdif input. So if I can bring the sound of the fantom into the kemper and then out through the psdif out with the stereo guitar signal this would be great.

• I don't believe this is possible with the current FW. SPDIF in is fed through the amp/fx block when it's enabled.

I think your best bet would be to get a small mixer or audio card with internal mixer to handle this sort of thing and plug your speakers into that.

• well I put my key board in through the new auxiliary input ie alternative input & return input as suggested in the new addendum 1.6 and that works fine but this means I cannot use my external effects loop, would be great if the kemper guys could enable the spdif in to be switchable for reamping the guitar signal or adding an audio signal to the mix without going through the amp / fx block.