New Kemper Poweramp with guitar cab....

• Hi guys! Here is my question:

Isnt it a problem to run the new outcoming poweramp version with traditional guitar cabs?
    The specs are 600 Watts at 8 Ohm, 300 Watts at 16 Ohm.... But guitar cabs are usually built for less power... Sorry if maybe this is a stupid question, but i was wondering about that... ?(

• The last months I played a Matrix 1000W poweramp into a 60W 1x12 cab. As long as you don't set up volumes so you'll become deaf it isn't a problem ;)

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar

• same here. I run a mesa 290 which has 2x90 watts with two 2x12 V30 at 65 watts each. I know that if I run the mesa at more than half his power I'll be on the danger zone for my speakers. I still have a good margin though, but from there on I have to be careful.

but, oh man, is there a situation where I need a volume such as this? usually I start to have ear ache when I reach way less than half the volume.

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• It would be useful if the rack had some way to monitor the output power, like the Matrix amps do (3-4 LEDs IIRC). This way every user (with just a little bit arithmetic) would be able to evaluate how many watt they're outputting with their loudest patch\strumming.