Tonematching Ozone - Some Gifts For MesaBoogie Mark fans

• Hey Folks,

I think CabMaker is a good opportunity to use Ozone tonematching (as Clark Kent did) with the Kemper to make great tonematched cabs.

I think it is time to share with you some stuff

You will find here the link of a mono 16bits 44khz of isolated guitar tracks of Mesa Boogie Tracks I compiled during years (including Petrucci stuff, Mesa demo of MarkV, and real MarkIIC+ stuff miced or live in a room).

http://thegreatnothing.free.fr…onematch44khz-16bits2.wav

166Mo of pure Mesa/Boogie Mark series heaven (MarkIIC+ and Mark IV/MarkV stuff), ready to tonematch !! As there are a lot of Mesa Mark profiles availables very good to do the tonematch (G Leleve, Armin, And 44, ...)

Enjoy and experiment !!

Of course I will tonematch ALL of them but I wanted to share this for the ones who couldnt wait :)

I think It is better to tonematch them with your own guitar and stuff

Cheers

Djemass

PS : If you are curious and search more in the same folder as this file on thegreatnothing.free.fr/Tonematching, you may find some good surprises, but keep this secret please :)

• For the moment quite disppointed by the results... The cabs sound thin for the moment. I think we need an amp profile very rich. The markV extreme 2 by G Leleve seems the best... What i would love is a tonematching eq in X slot

Update

After several sessions of Tonematching with Ozone, poor results... I know I haven't Tonematched for a while, but for me everything was well setup...

I gave up, if anyone has more luck...

I found a great combo for a Good MarkIIC+ heavy rythm tone:
    PT Mesa Boogie Mark + Tills Recto Cab 003, graphic eq to tame slightly at 10khz cause the cab sounds slighty too bright for what I need.