Want to buy a Kemper..

• Hello guys,

I am seriously considering a kemper and in the next days i'm gonna try it in a guitar shop here in Rome..any advice to make it sound at its best( considering that i won't have much time to tweak it etc..)?does it have fx like octo-reverb/ shimmer?

• Difficult to try in few minutes, with dozen of people around ... considering the Guitar Shop that I well know in Rome...

L'unico che lo ha mi risulta Cherubini... o ce ne sono altri ora?
    Octoreverb/shimmer non mi risultano presenti nella lista effetti...

Mandami un PM se vuoi qualche info in più, tra romani ci capiamo facilmente:-))

• Ciao Ale, benvenuto :)

Also consider reading the first chapter of the wiKPA, there's all you need to know for a good start.

PS, NB: I live in Rome too... let us know when you get it, we might meet :)

• Difficult to try in few minutes, with dozen of people around ... considering the Guitar Shop that I well know in Rome...

L'unico che lo ha mi risulta Cherubini... o ce ne sono altri ora?
    Octoreverb/shimmer non mi risultano presenti nella lista effetti...

Mandami un PM se vuoi qualche info in più, tra romani ci capiamo facilmente:-))

Si Cherubini ne ha uno.. Andrò a a provarlo e spero di non trovare troppa confusione..voi che siete già possessori che mi dite del suono?

• Never heard of something like this!!!

For phones and recording via PC you will never find actually nothing better, impressive!

... è uno spettacolo! Più lo ascolti più lo apprezzi, ma non è detto sia amore a prima vista, anzi, va ascoltato con calma e regolato opportunamente per le proprie chitarre... Attivati il PM come dice Gianfranco e fatti sentire se vuoi saperne di più ;)