Insufficient Login procedure at kemper-amps.com

• If it's not a misconfiguration of your web browser, this problem most likely is based on proxy server(s) between your internet connection and Kemper's web server.
    It could be a proxy server at your company (if you visit this site from work) or a proxy server of your ISP.

Could be solved easily if Kemper's web pages contained no-cache headers and/or no-cache meta-tags.

Cheers,
    Martin

• takes me 2 times, to log in , always i check the stay logged on 2 wks, sometimes i am logged to ryg exchange but not the forum, & have to log out , & login 2 twice to forum, it has always been this way, so most of the time , i dont log in , i'm using W/XP, roger

• Wow, just got good news - something has been changed. Only one login on the main page to post here in the forum - that's the way it's nice (and it should be). :thumbup:
    Thank you forum admins :thumbup: :thumbup:

• ... but something works still wrong here. When logging in to the forum without a previous login on the main page there are still two (sometimes three) logins needed to post.
    It would be nice if this will be fixed.
    Pre-Thanx.

• Newest problem:
    I have to logout two times to leave the forum. If I only logout one time, I'm still logged in when I restart my browser hours later.
    That's a service I don't want/need.

• Newest problem:

Login window shows no option to enter the password. This always happens when another browser-window with logged-in state is open. But due to it's curious login procedure Kemper-amps requires this sometimes. The only way I can get rid of that is to log out everywhere with several log-out-clicks :( and close all browser windows :( . When restarting the browser I got a new try 8o and in most cases it's going to work.
    That's all a little buggy. X(

• I have the same problem...but after the cleaning with CC Cleaner and try with IE e FF the problem persist......i can't use the rig exchange!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Help Me
    :cursing: :cursing:

Newest problem:

Login window shows no option to enter the password. This always happens when another browser-window with logged-in state is open. But due to it's curious login procedure Kemper-amps requires this sometimes. The only way I can get rid of that is to log out everywhere with several log-out-clicks :( and close all browser windows :( . When restarting the browser I got a new try 8o and in most cases it's going to work.
    That's all a little buggy. X(

• Yup! Same story here:
    1 - I login on http://www.kemper-amps.com
    2 - I click on Support, category "Rig Packs"
    3 - I try to download the Keith Merrow Rig Pack, and it asks me to login again.
    4 - I login again, and it brings me back to the Support overview page (category "Operating System Updates")
    5 - Repeat steps 2 - 5 until you die of old age (and never get the Rig pack!

:cursing:

)

Love the product, but its buggy updates (tuner issue) and general things-not-working-ness are starting to get annoying......

• Apparently something went wrong on the server, they are busy updating the Website at the moment

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• it is like the wheel golden hamsters have. you log in. and get redirected to a page where you are not logged in, then you log in on this fresh page
    coming out of nowhere, then you get redirected to ...

you guessed it!

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• Same problem here, just got my kemper rack yesterday and wanted to download some new profiles. Not happening! Can't log-in mehh

• seems to be fixed, at least with my pc, only one log-in was needed, remembering works as well :)
    windows 7, firefox 19.0.2

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.