Behringer FCB1010 wah-wah need get to work!

• Hello

I have fcb1010 midi device and i want adjust some profiles whit wah-wah do someone have experience how that must adjust? I don`t want use volume pedal i have disconnect that expression pedal allmost every profiles ,and need only wah-wah some profiles to use. And my fcb1010 is stock nothing new chips there.

Thanks allready

• Right out of the box, the control change number of the FCB1010 is set to 27. It has to be set to CCN# 1.
    I had to calibrate my FCB before I was able to use it decently (http://bit.ly/10mNoWl).

On the Kemper-side, you have to set the Pedal Mode of the Wah to either Bypass@Stop, Bypass@Heel or Bybass@Toe.

• Hello

Okey thanks can you help me how i can chance that cc# number in the fcb1010 how thats must do? And do you mean that i must go kemper system menu and there page midi footswitch where is two footswitches and you can turn them on or off and there is volume delay wah-wah tuner and so on..... What i must there chance?

• Hello
    And do you mean that i must go kemper system menu and there page midi footswitch where is two footswitches and you can turn them on or off and there is volume delay wah-wah tuner and so on..... What i must there chance?

Definitely not!

All programming must be done in the FCB (which is very tedious and not recommended) or using an editor.
    Also follow the advice about pedal calibration.

• Hey

Okey i now know its must chance settings on the fcb1010. But how i set there all settings then because i use that stock fcb1010 device no editor or uno chip? I have allready read that fcb1010 guide there is lots text and very confused guide. If someone have very easy instructions whit that expression pedal a or b to wah-wah and i dont nead that volume pedal only wah-wah?

• Follow these step dude

Press the 1 button.
    Press and hold the Down button on the FCB1010 for about 5 seconds. This puts the FCB1010 in programming mode for preset 1.
    Press the UP button once.
    Usually one or more buttons will now have their LEDs on. The green light will be at select.
    If the 8 LED is not on, press and hold the 8 button until the LED comes on.
    Press the 8 button again, and it should begin to blink.
    Press the UP button once. The display should begin to brink showing the current CC command for expression pedal A.
    Press the 0 button. Press the 7 button. (press 1 instead)
    Press the 0 button twice (which sets the minimum volume to zero)
    Press the 1 button. press the 2 button. Press the 7 button. This sets the max volume to 127, which is generally what you want.
    Now press and hold the Down button for about 5 seconds.

where it says press 7 press 1 instead and everything will work.

• Hey

That guide doesn`t work. How i must setup kemper there is system menu there is footswitch 1 and 2 and footswitch 1 you can setup wah-wah only not in 2 slot? And i know that wah-wah in kemper is differend cc number than fcb1010 have how i set those work together? And in kemper if you take a wah-wah in the chain there is options wah-wah off or on or touch and so on.... How there i must setup that?

• The Uno chip is only around $10 US, and the RipWerx editor is free. To me it's a no-brainer to get these and save yourself some headaches.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer