Anyone else using/loving the studio EQ presets lately?

• I am loving these, specifically the "rhythm eq" one or whatever it's called. I can literally add this to just about any high gain profile I have, and it will make it even thicker, bigger, and more open sounding. This is my secret to making a dull or ok profile great. I also use inherently dark guitars, which is probably also why it works for me. Anyone feel the same or do similar? For the high gain guys that haven't tried it, give it s shot.

• In fact, I think most of the effects that I've tested are sounding and working exceptionally well. Take the distortions and boosts. In the Axe, there's this accurate modeling paradigm that focusses on whether or not the drive pedals sound similar to the original. In the Kemper, I'm not sure how TS 808 the green pedals sound, but they sound good, and importantly work tremendously well together with the amp profile, in most cases where it's natural to pair them. I find this very cool and easy to use, and afaik it speaks volumes about the quality of the technology and code behind the amp profiles.