Behringer FCB1010 Uno-Chip problem?

• Hello

Hey again now i have installed that uno-chip and that Ribwerx program. And now problem is this that program will lost midi usb device all the time when i turn that program on first time. Then i will disconnect midi cabels and put them back then it will work like its should be. But when i have choose MIDI-Get patch dump it will bring my fcb1010 file nicely. But when i press MIDI-send patch dump it will turn fcb1010 off and that program will get jammed ,and nothing data will not send in the fcb1010. And RECEIVE SYSEX is enabled. Can someone help me please?

• Doesn't the UNO support hot writing of the prom? I don't think you need to put the FCB1010 into any special mode to update it with the UNO. Perhaps try it without setting it to SYSEX RECEIVE? If you continue to have issues you might just splurge for the official UNO editor. I bought it after having trouble with the other 2 editors with the UNO and it works flawlessly.

• Doesn't the UNO support hot writing of the prom? I don't think you need to put the FCB1010 into any special mode to update it with the UNO. Perhaps try it without setting it to SYSEX RECEIVE? If you continue to have issues you might just splurge for the official UNO editor. I bought it after having trouble with the other 2 editors with the UNO and it works flawlessly.

Correct! No need to put an UNO equipped FCB into any special mode before sending the SysEx dump to it!
    No issues with the RipWerx editor here. Must be some problem with your Midi interface. You might try to just connect it to the Midi In of your FCB and leave the Midi out unconnected when sending the SysEx dump. This might help.

Cheers,
    Markus

• Hey

Someone say me that if fcb1010 uno-chip device dosen`t allways work whit that ripwerx program. Then might need use ripwerx only programming that fcb1010 and then save sysex in the desktop. And then second program is MIDI OX and there must open that sysex file and send that in the fcb1010 have someone try that way? And that usb midi device is not broken ripwerx found fcb1010 all the time and when i was have line6 m13 few years ago i was update firmware whit that device. It is like a new stock device nothing problem whit that.

• I had no problems with RipWerx and the UNO chip, though I do think the UNO chip was somewhat defective in that it was issuing extra program changes.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Hello

Its working now i have to import fcb1010 files usb-midi interface device in the ripwerx and then i must take m-audio soundcard midi out and put that in the fcb1010 midi in and that way i can export files to fcb1010 work nicely. I was looking for that wah-wah and stombox mode only but i did not get good wah sounds its little bit too raw that wah-wah not too effect like i was early days use 535q cry baby. And stombox mode i dont need for metal style of music it maybe good for some 80`s rock or clean folk music where need to have some phaser flanger effects and so on.... in the middle of song. Its maybe be good if that stombox mode can select like a 00-05 global patches is only for amp/profiles select ,and 05-10 global patches is then whit that stombox mode for music where its need chance stombox whit fly. But good feature is that when it need to adjust that way ,but those two modes in same place is very good to have someday. I`m now back in where is was early only profile chance mode stock fcb1010 ,and if there will be someday that two modes whit same direct and stombox together then i will adjust those.

• I agree, if you just select the default wah sound, the range is way too far and it sounds terrible. Use one of the presets with the browse knob and then save the profile. The Crybaby preset works pretty good. Then hold the button and examine the settings and play with them. You can improve and make the range smaller or larger on the KPA alone.