Italian KPA epidemic

• Oooooohhhhhhh!!!!!!!! :huh:
    It,s some kind of desease? :(

I must to say, that I,m sad too, when I,m thinking that my KPA still has a lot of unfunctional buttons and jacks, and a lot of missing features (like two way MIDI communication, Editor/Librarian, USB, Perform, Undo/Redo..... ;( ............I,m sad too, when allways someone is attacking me, when I,m trying to point out these shortcomings.... :( ,

........but on those difficult moments I,m starting to play on my Kemper, and everything will be okay, because the sound is so organic.... :love:

Marvelous!!! :P:thumbup:

• Prolly they are all going for the Rack version! :D

All the ones at 1550€ are Internet shops selling at list price.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Mhhh...

One of those is a double post (probably two different sections of the site), but yes, they've become a lot!

Honestly, I don't think all of them are switching to the rack. If I were, I'd specify it, this would IMO give the buyer more confidence. ?(

• That maybe so. My 3 week experience of the KPA suggests that it may not be for everyone.
    For me its great but I like to fiddle and tinker with things (yes, you're right -I'm an engineer) 8o
    One of the things that maybe hard to understand for traditional users is tha the KPA
    introduces several new terms that are unknown to them and this falls outside their
    comfort zone. The KPA does require a fair amount of attention if you're gonna get
    your desired tone.

• That maybe so. My 3 week experience of the KPA suggests that it may not be for everyone.
    For me its great but I like to fiddle and tinker with things (yes, you're right -I'm an engineer) 8o
    One of the things that maybe hard to understand for traditional users is tha the KPA
    introduces several new terms that are unknown to them and this falls outside their
    comfort zone. The KPA does require a fair amount of attention if you're gonna get
    your desired tone.

Totally agree, while the POD is meant for beginners to intermediate with easy controls and pretty software interface, the KPA is a more advanced gear, it's like comparing Garage Band with an actual recording studio...