Stereo effect (left, right, stereo)

• Hi,
    while I'm the only guitarist in my band, I wondered if it's possible on the KPA to use stereo panning as an effect.
    Like playing an intro and for the first two bars the signal is on the right side, in the next two bars everything is on the left side and when the whole band comes in, you switch back to full stereo. (like emulationg two guitarists)

Is that possible to do that with any kind of effect we have on the KPA? Maybe with a long ping pong delay, stereo widener or something like that? (Sorry, if that's a noob question! :D )

Cheers!

• Stereo widener is the correct answer. Save 2 Versions of the Rig (1 Left and 1 Right) and switch between them whever you want, when the all Band comes in then go back to the original one withouth SW.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I tried to build such effect, but for me it was not feasable. Also the Stereo Widener is not able to "exclude" a channel (right or left), at least for me.

I believe that such feature could be introduced in the future in a Delay improvement and ehancement... we can ask for a future request maybe, I also found this very simple effect useful for some kind of song.

• Thanks to you both for your answers!

I tried it with the stereo widener, but it also didn't work for me. Indeed it does feel like the sound travels from left to right while you change the settings from one extreme to the other, but there is always some remaining sound on the other side...
    I think the stereo widener enhanches the panning equal on each side, since you can only tweak the intensity of the effect and tune the frequencies that are emphasized or not.