New Kemper Owner From Portugal!

• Hello Kemper mates!!

One day i heard about a new guitar modelling by a guy who owns a studio, but he couldnt remember the name, by some clues i looked on the internet and discovered. . it was called AXE FX . . wow that seems a desoridant name ?, i read some reviews, listened some demos. . and in google in another result i discovered something called KEMPER. . Wow i tought, cool name . . let me look better this beast! First time i listened KEMPER. . i was ASTONISHED!! DAMN!! BEAUTIFULL!! Sounded real good. . and made me forget about the AXE . Let me say after discovering the KEMPER , i spent plenty of time reading about it , and told myself, well i need to have it someday, and started saving ! i even HAD DREAMS about Kemper!! crazy but true . At the beginning of this month i bought a B Stock Kemper from Thomann, when i received it, i had to send it back due to a little problem in the ecran . Only played a little before sending it back, so had to wait somedays more for a new one , i chose to buy a NEW ONE ! And finally I have been exploring it , and enjoying it a lot ! Its a fantastic piece of work by Mr. Kemper! congrats to him!

This is a fantastic machine , but i would love some more goodies please :

- Librarian Editor is a must in a "computer world"
    - I like kemper reverbs, and the spring reverb is so cool! i even returned a real sring reverb i bought!! , but i would love to have A PLATE REVERB !.
    - Some kind of pitch processing would be cool too .
    -new and creative effects are never enough, but some vintage fx replicas would be cool . Echoplex delay for instance!

Btw: thanks to all forum contributors, comunity is really good !

I made my first profile , so check it ! Art Dst4 pre amp , Xtreme channel, a wall of distortion hehe . Good for heavy sounds, but can be a gem in solos too . the profile is on toneskulpt nickname .

Regards to all !

and long live Kemper! :thumbup: