Effect Presets on the Rig Exchange

• Hey Fellow Kemperians,
    I put some profiles on the rig exchange with the new effects. I would recommend that you save the effect block after downloading, this way you can apply it to any profile of your choosing. I've included a good amount of Chromatic settings which will stir up some creative ideas and help you get your Trevor Rabin on. I also included a Harmonic 3rd in Am/C and Pedal Pitch settings of +1 octave, +2 octaves, -1 octave and -2 octaves. You will need an expression pedal for the Pedal Pitch settings. Everything else you can tear into at will. I know it may be a bit of overkill but for anyone unfamiliar or needing a little assistance this will get you playing in the right direction. :thumbup:

• Hey Fellow Kemperians,
    I put some profiles on the rig exchange with the new effects. I would recommend that you save the effect block after downloading, this way you can apply it to any profile of your choosing. I've included a good amount of Chromatic settings which will stir up some creative ideas and help you get your Trevor Rabin on. I also included a Harmonic 3rd in Am/C and Pedal Pitch settings of +1 octave, +2 octaves, -1 octave and -2 octaves. You will need an expression pedal for the Pedal Pitch settings. Everything else you can tear into at will. I know it may be a bit of overkill but for anyone unfamiliar or needing a little assistance this will get you playing in the right direction. :thumbup:

Hello - i am learning the KPA. But cannot find how to apply effect block to a profile. Can someone point to this in the manual?

• Hello - i am learning the KPA. But cannot find how to apply effect block to a profile. Can someone point to this in the manual?

Presets can be saved for any of the Effects and Stomps, and even for a block of each. Press and hold the appropriate button (A, B, C, D, X, MOD, etc., or even STOMPS or EFFECTS). Then turn the BROWSE knob to see any presets, and load if desired.

Similarly, to save you go to the same point and instead of using the BROWSE knob, you press STORE, and then choose the option for the individual selection instead of the entire rig.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Hello - i am learning the KPA. But cannot find how to apply effect block to a profile. Can someone point to this in the manual?

Also make sure you have updated to the 1.8.0 Public Beta version to have access to all of the latest Pitch Shifter effects :thumbup:

• When I use the Transpose setting it sounds ok but that second harmony pitch kind of ruins it for me. It doesnt really sound like a true downtuning. Is there a way to make the tone more uniform and less like two notes blended together? Do u need an expression pedal to properly use it?

Thanks for any help.