Had my KPA 2 weeks and the display blacks out on me!

• Seriously?!?

Just got my favourite guitar back from repairs, went to plug in and the display showed up with a profile for a few seconds then went completely black. I'm guessing this is a hardware issue and will need to be sent away? Which wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't all the bloody way down in New Zealand! I tried a system reset but got the same result. I can see a ghost of the display if I look really closely but this is really disappointing.

Has this happened to anyone else and is there anything I can do?

• haven't happen to me, but check if it's not caused because of a system option, there's an option that adjusts the screen brightness, could this be set too dark?

do this to try out:

turn on kemper, hit "System" button, make sure you're on page 1 (left one), the 3rd knob from left to right (gray ones, gain is number 1) turn that 1 all the way up, mine is at 8.5, i did a quick test and if you turn that down, it darkens a lot the screen,

hope this helps

• Thanks I did try that but to no avail. I let it sit turned off for a while and thought I'd ty one more time and it came right. No idea what had caused it but sure freaked me out. Hopefully next time it does its still under warranty.