Disco funk messings

• Hi Per,
    great funky tune you made here. I think the intro stands out with the bells and the slowly opening filter. I enjoyed the rest too, but it can only be judged with vocals. The only thing i did not quite like are the drums. I would like to hear a more organic drum-kit there or is it just the mix of the drums. I'm not really sure. Is that the Reason Kong?

• Hey there, thanks for listening! I hear you on the drums something isn't right, though perhaps the problem is that they're too live, right now there's a lot of the room in there and as I listen to it I'm thinking that perhaps the snare should be toned down to a less boxey big sound in there and head for perhaps a piccolo snare sound, that might help balance things a little more.

As for vocals, unfortunately I can't sing so I'd need to go and find a singer willing to sing for free on a one time collaboration on a pretty silly little quick noodle, I doubt I'll find many takers so it'll probably remain as just a backing track/instrumental.