"Blues for Prince" - Fender Princeton-profile from Soundside.de

• After weeks of sunshine November came back in May here in Germany, there's only one thing I can do: playing the blues....

I use a brandnew profile from Armin, the little Fender Princeton (Prince M04 BlueDrive), no eq oder compressor added, just a little reverb from Cubase.

I played my Tokai "Love Rock"-Goldtop (2 Lindy Fralin P90's).

Here's the link

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

• Beautifull! But I See myself just Outside of New Orleans in a small town on a wooden Deck in the Heat of The sundown holding a Glas of Bourbon on three cubes of ice and listening to your blues 8o

• V chilled and some great playing. Enjoyed the drumming too ( how often do guitarists say that I wonder? )
    :)
    Neil

• Beautifull! But I See myself just Outside of New Orleans in a small town on a wooden Deck in the Heat of The sundown holding a Glas of Bourbon on three cubes of ice and listening to your blues 8o

I would prefer to be at the place you describe instead of constant rain and 9 degrees..... By the way, the weather in New Orleans at the moment: sunny and 30 degrees... :whistling:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Great playing Guenter - love it!

btw. the used profile (M04) is not the raw Priceton - this would not give so much gain.

It's my vintage Ibanez TubeScreamer into the new MesaBoogie ToneBurst pedal into the Princeton - the profile was tweaked to get this great blues tone.

Fit's perfect to the LesPaul with P90's.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• V chilled and some great playing. Enjoyed the drumming too ( how often do guitarists say that I wonder? )
    :)
    Neil

Thanks Neil, but I'm not a drummer, the drums are programmed. ;) The rest (guitars & bass) of course is played live.