New to the wonderful world of KPA

• Just saying Hi! Expecting my white lunchbox any day now.

Ex bar band musician (2 decades+), very minor session guitarist, occasional track guy (Mac Pro, Logic, Apogee Rosetta IO) songwriter for movies (Dirty Dancing, the Five Heartbeats), music store employee (Ace Music Miami, Musicians Exchange Ft. Laud), Pro Audio, MI rep for 17 years (QSC, Focusrite, Allen & Heath, ART, Modulus Basses, Eden Bass amps, ElectroVoice, Klark Teknik, Midas consoles and many, many more).

Always loved music, will listen to anything because you never know what might move you ... Love guitars and amps. Had a fantastic experience when I got to store a friend's large collection of vintage guitars and amps for over six months. Got to play a real '63 AC30 top boost with original blue alnicos, multiple Fenders (blackface and tweeds) Supros, Ampegs, Marshalls, PLUS many Fender Strats, Teles, Jazzmasters, Gretsches (6120, Duo Jet), Danelectros, kit guitars. Martin and Gibson acoustics ... It was vast, a gas, a blast and highly educational. One in a lifetime opportunity. So glad I got the chance to experience all this gear for as long as I did.

I ended up adding a Gretsch 6120RHH, Cadillac Green Duo Jet, 65Amps Lil' Elvis, a handwired AC30 50th Anniversary model and a kit hollowbody Tele to my existing collection. I have most of the major pickup types, classic humbuckers, mini humbucks, single coils, soapbars, P90s, Filtertrons, Dynasonics and a pair of Teisco gold foils (big fun) slapped in a cheap Epi LP Jr.

Looking forward to getting to know all those cool profiles of mythical amps I could never, ever afford.

Edited once, last by MLScola ().

• Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Can't hardly wait to get my hands on it. Taking it with me on a road trip this weekend. When I get back I'll start profiling the Lil Elvis, such a nice amp and I haven't seen a profile for it yet so it'll be my contribution to all my fellow zombies. Time to drag out the omni condenser.