Kemper MetalPack

• Hey Caveman1,
    it works the normal way:
    Load a Rig, go to cab, save the cab(preset)-> Load the cab in other rigs.

Karl:
    Are you referring to my user-name?
    If so, it's just a forum name, I'm.not.a.bot. ;)

• Just want to say that these profiles are outstanding. For the sake of comparison, I have downloaded the heavier packs from other commercial rig providers and they were pretty good, but lots of them had EQ's and needed tweaking for my system. These metal profiles are amazing right out of the box, the only knob I found myself adjusting was gain, just to see what the lower gain profiles would sound like with extra KPA gain. All sounded fantastic and the different cabs offer great variation for certain sounds needed for a mix or song.

Great job ToneVision! :thumbup:

• Thank's a bunch for this awesome feedback Blackbird!
    We're very happy.

The next session is fixed and more profiles are on the way in a couple of weeks.

Thanks

Will the profiles made during the next session result in a brand new product, or will they be added to the current pack?

Thanks!

Sven

• Aaand bought. :)

Initial impressions after 30 or so minutes play-through on my ESP and Gibson: Grrreat stuff! Very effortless to dial in, and I like that there are some profiles which are a bit less 'full on' from scratch, nice for adding pedals in front. Cool variations too, these will complete each other great when layering tones. And I love the fact that there's no added FX by default, just load up and play without having to bypass a chain of 80s cathedral reverb and Grand Canyonesque delay lines.

Will gladly purchase the next profile pack you make. Awesome value for a set of great high gain tones in my humble opionion. Yes, only three amps, but there's a lot of ground covered amongst there 30 profiles, and they all sound top notch. Recommended!

Sven

• Hey Sven, first, thanks for your nice feedback it means a lot to us!

And I overlooked your first question ;(

Not sure atm, we will work things out as soon as possible. But as said previously, the pricing will be very fair and we think about some goodies for the customers who bought the pack before the release of the following stuff...

Thanks for the support and the feedback, it's awesome to imagine different people in different countrys in front of their KPA's with a smile mixing/recording/ or writing heavy as hell music.

• Thanks, and no worries at all. The question regarding the next set being released as a separate product or as an upgrade was more for clarification, as the original post could be interpreted as you're looking to expand on/add to the current package in future sessions, rather than releasing a brand new one.

20 Euros for this pack is well worth the price of admission in my opinion. Looking forward to the next one, keep up the great work. :)

Sven

• New to Kemper and loving it already, I'll be buying this pack as soon as I get home, can't wait to test it out! :D Lots of great free metal profiles available on the Rig Exchange, but I don't mind paying for pro-recorded metal profiles if they sound great! :thumbup: I don't get the guys whining about the price tag though...? It's €20.00 folks... for those of us in the US that's like ~$25 USD or less with the current exchange rate! You can swing a unit that's ~$2K no problem, but 20 bucks for several killer profiles seems like too much? C'moooon... ;) I play metal primarily so for me, while I've found a ton I love already that I didn't have to pay a dime for, I consider that a lucky bonus. I don't mind paying a dude for his effort if he's taken the time to put together some killer sounding profiles using high-end equipment to do it!

Anywho, can't wait to grab these when I get home tonight!!! ^^

-[matt]-

• It's a 20€ pack with three amps, are you serious? This board baffles me more and more every day.

Did i said something wrong?I didn't ask to give it for free,im willing to pay but personally im only interested in only one amp.I know the amps very well as i played with all of them before so im sure that im only interested in one of those profiles.i would never touch the other two as im not a particular fan of their sound,but im sure they are great profiles for someone who digs those amps.

So yeah in my case paying 20 euros for just one profile it's too much.

I didn't said i wanted for free,i didn't said nobody should buy the pack.I made a simple suggestion,and it seems the only one who was offended by my comment was you(because it seems your some kind of authority when it comes to other peoples wallets...).