Kemper MetalPack

• tnrocks:
    How do you work?
    Have you checked the guitar sound alone? Did you've put it in a mix?
    The profiles are recorded to fit in the mix. Of course they'll can benefit from some additional KPA EQ to fit the mix/guitar better, stylewise.
    Please let us know how you get along...

I haven't tried it in a mix yet. Honestly that is my main concern is how it sounds when recorded. I purchased the Bogner Uberschall from the amp factory and the profiles sound intense, but like you said they are filled with effects and EQ already, they also don't sound good in a mix. So I will give that a try.

• are there any clips/samples from other users with the raw sound? I know the pricing is extremely great and all but I just wanna get a listen on some raw sound before I buy it!

Edit: Just bought it and played through the profiles - some of them sound really great and It´s impressive. Can´t wait to tweak and EQ them to see them at their full potential in a final mix!

• Hi!

I just listened to your soundcloud page and i'm very impressed so far.

My favorite clip so far is with the kemper Bogner profile. That profile sounds just awsome but i was disapointed to find out that the metal pack doesn't include the Ubershall profile.

Is there any way for me to only buy the Bogner ubershall profile from you?
    Thanks!

• Here is my bands cover of Heartwork. This was done with 4 rhythm tracks 2 Lasse Lammert Old school tampa profile, with a cab from a 5150/mesa 4x12 profile done for me by my buddy's at audiohammer studios and 2 tracks with Your guys 6505 "E1" profile, but witht the same cab from audiohammer. While the Cab obviously makes the biggest difference, I thought I would post it in here anways, since rhythms were done with your guys profiles. I made my own thread in the "link your music" section, if you want to read about it as well. Check it out.

http://www.reverbnation.com/ri…-20th-anniversary-carcass

• Here is my bands cover of Heartwork. This was done with 4 rhythm tracks 2 Lasse Lammert Old school tampa profile, with a cab from a 5150/mesa 4x12 profile done for me by my buddy's at audiohammer studios and 2 tracks with Your guys 6505 "E1" profile, but witht the same cab from audiohammer. While the Cab obviously makes the biggest difference, I thought I would post it in here anways, since rhythms were done with your guys profiles. I made my own thread in the "link your music" section, if you want to read about it as well. Check it out.

http://www.reverbnation.com/ri…-20th-anniversary-carcass

Is that Old School Tampa profile uploaded anywhere? I´m way too keen to give it a try!

• I had to email lasse for it, he emailed me back fairly quickly with it. I would contact him for it. I personally don't have the original anymore, just the profile with 2 of my favorite cabs. It is a great sounding profile though, alot of fun.

• I had to email lasse for it, he emailed me back fairly quickly with it. I would contact him for it. I personally don't have the original anymore, just the profile with 2 of my favorite cabs. It is a great sounding profile though, alot of fun.

Would you mind sending me your tweaked profile?If not, no harm done. I´d just love to get a grip on it! :)

• I can't send you this profile, sorry, as the cab attached to it is from a profile done by audiohammer studios in Orlando, FL, that would be a big no no, im sorry bud, hope you understand.

• Hannes, I assume you like the tone?

The Old school tampa sound? Yeah I´m a huge Cannibal Corpse fan, and who has a better tampa deathmetal sound than CC? :D But I´ve also seen 2 videos with tweaked versions of the profile which were very impressive!

• Now, you can find all the new informations in the new thread!

The customers of the first pack will receive an update of the pack for free!