Updated to 2.0, big volume drop

• Here's a weird one:

As mentioned I did the beta 2 sys update, was noodling around and all the sounds were as expected when suddenly the gain on everything dropped, as if the clean sens was cranked and distort sens was minimized. Rigs like Dual Boogie Pushed were dead clean. I knew something was wrong so I rebooted. Everything returned to normal. I haven't been able to duplicate the incident so I'm posting this in case it pops up again for somebody else.

BTW, the beta is slick. I've been playing with the new pitch shifts and pure tuning, formants, etc. What a blast! Love the performance mode. The power to control so many aspects of sound and response (clarity, power sag, pick, compressors in both pre and post gain stages, tone shaping boosts, cuts, tube bias .... It's beyond sick. And I'm only scratching the surface of possibilities.

CK is a genius and has created a masterpiece that changes the future of guitar tone and how we sculpt sound for live use and in the studio. I'd kill to peek 10 years into the future to see how this technology will evolve.

Edited once, last by MLScola ().