Cant Get To Rig Exchange

• I tried turning off my antivirus and everything, but it shows the "Link is Broken" when I clic on "Community" ? Anyone having these issues ? Is it my Laptop Windows 7 64 bit ? Any ideas to try ?

• I am on it right now, seems to be working fine. Clear your browser settings and try again, could be something funky going on there.

Thanks Sam. I tried it on CHROME and it works fine.

I noticed my laptop installed Internet Explorer 10 on June 6th, so I uninstalled it ( it was not in programs and features, ) but found it on " Recent downloads" and uninstalled it and I was back to Explorer 9,,

But it still does not work. Sometimes it lets me get to the Kemper main page and sometimes not. But it says "link is broken" when I click "community" Tab... Very strange. Not sure what is going on, but it is definitely from my end and apparently my IE is causing it, or something related to IE.

I can get to the forum directly, but not from the Kemper home page when on IE. I will try to figure it out, but glad I can get there with CHROME... What a PITA .. Always something with Computers :cursing:

• I just just tried from my Work laptop which is windows as well. Has IE9. I get a half paragraph and in a different format... Sort of what happens from my non work laptop as well, Now it seems IE has some compatability issues ???