Option for Tuner Mode

• While I do see how some people can really use the default to Tuner Mode at minimum volume, I really don't use that feature and it makes it harder to check out my rig and check the patches between songs when my volume pedal is down. I run a separate tuner onstage from my wireless tuner out and I'm too far away from the KPA to tune with it anyway, but it's kind of a bummer that I can't have my volume pedal down and run over to my KPA and adjust something really quickly without worrying about hum and signal going into my monitor amp and cab when I get close to it. It'd be awesome if it was an option in the system menu.

thanks,
    Mike

• While I do see how some people can really use the default to Tuner Mode at minimum volume, I really don't use that feature and it makes it harder to check out my rig and check the patches between songs when my volume pedal is down. I run a separate tuner onstage from my wireless tuner out and I'm too far away from the KPA to tune with it anyway, but it's kind of a bummer that I can't have my volume pedal down and run over to my KPA and adjust something really quickly without worrying about hum and signal going into my monitor amp and cab when I get close to it. It'd be awesome if it was an option in the system menu.

thanks,
    Mike

Any luck for you yet?

• Thanks for the input. I have my kemper at home but my pedalboard with expression pedal is in our band trailer so I won't be able to check until Friday. Thanks for checking and for the help.

• Yay! I dug my pedalboard out of the trailer and tried the workaround out today and it worked great! Thanks guys for the help! I set my min vol at 4.9 and locked the volume pedal. I did have a couple of rigs where there was some audio bleeding through but all I had to do to fix that was to change the position of the pedal from "pre stomps" to "post effects". Thanks again for the help!