Posts by johnjcarty

great help mate, thank you!

i've downloaded it about 10 times, and every time its 0KB in size. tried a few different archiving utilities and the usual message.

think i'll just have to wait for word from the vendor.

perhaps corrupted during download!?

thats what i was thinking tbh mate, the file is empty by the looks of it too. when i emailed the guy about it i think i got an automated reply ("just follow instructions as per email").

i've emailed him again so we'll see what he says, was just wondering if i was doing something simple or whatever wrong.

alright lads,

recently bought a profile pack, and when i try to extract it using 7zip, i get the message 'can not open as file archive'.

any idea whats up?

cheers

how you all doing lads?

im a big fan of blink-182, neck deep, sum 41 and the like. i was wondering, whoever has a similar taste, what profiles are you using? would love to hear what you all are playing

Thanks for the help mate!

Any reason for just using headphones? Using headphones at the moment but I miss the amp playing out loud.

Alright guys, recently bought the Powerhead and I have a couple of questions.

I want to play through a cab, been toying with the idea of a passive FRFR for my bedroom, but I also go to a rehearsal studio with my pals and would be playing through a regular guitar cab there. Being such a big investment, I really don't want to do any damage to my powerhead because I can't afford to break or damage it at all.

The cab that I play through in the rehearsal studio (I believe it is a Marshall 1960a 4x12) has a setting on the back for either mono or stereo, and I was wondering which setting to use and if using either one would damage my powerhead.

Also welcome any suggestions for passive FRFR's or regular cabs for my bedroom!

Thanks lads!