Posts by JEverly

I can stand behind the Shure GLXD 16 for two years and have never experienced a drop out Sound quality is too notch plus they are built like a tank out of metal.

I have been using one of these since they hit the market. I have never had an issue with mine. I have also been on stages with other guys that are also running them and we have never had issues with running multiples of them on the same stage. I never play a gig without mine.

I know this has been discussed a lot but I'm about ready to buy a Kabnet but would rather have a powered Kab for my Stage. Any word on a powered version?

This would be an awesome option to have along with the Stage. That gives a person options to use IEM or a cabinet based on the size of the venue.

I bought one. It’s a great sounding and playing guitar. Pickups are not hot at all but do sound very good.
    Mine sounds great through the Kemper.
    I did send the first one back as it had really big grounding issues. Even this second one seems a tiny little bit noisy but I don’t know if I am just looking for it now. Supposed to be noiseless pickups so should be pretty silent.

Mine is pretty quiet through an amp.

I have one. I have not played in through my Kemper Stage yet.

I am actually on my second Ultra Tele. I bought a blue one and it had an issue. I reported it to Fender and they recommended that I return the guitar to the dealer and they could return it for dealer credit. The headstock was about 50 thousandths thinner than it should have been and some of the tuners would not tighten in it so they would pivot until the pins on the back hit the edges of the holes they are in. The second one I bought is white. I put a black pickguard on it and love the look and feel. I have played it through my pedals and amps and really like it.

I haven't had my Kemper for long and am taking my time with it.

I found some at monoprice. They have the angled jack on both ends, which isn't exactly what I wanted. They are 18" and look to be build decent. The price was very reasonable. I will know if they were a good buy once they get here and I can get my hands on them.

I have been looking around at prices on the pedal. For some reason I can find the black one for like $24 less than the green one. I guess I will have to decide if the green one is worth the extra $19.

The cables from monoprice came in. They seem to be pretty well made. I did buy the green pedal. So far so good. One thing I am wondering about is why in the base plate on this pedal makes so much noise. It is made like a CryBaby Wah and I have never had any issues with those. This must be a thinner metal. It is quite noisy. Every time the pedal hits full down in either direction it makes noise. I will be finding a solution to that. I am thinking about getting some weather stripping and pulling the plate off and sticking some to the bottom of the pedal and putting the base plate back on. That should take care of it.

I found some at monoprice. They have the angled jack on both ends, which isn't exactly what I wanted. They are 18" and look to be build decent. The price was very reasonable. I will know if they were a good buy once they get here and I can get my hands on them.

I have been looking around at prices on the pedal. For some reason I can find the black one for like $24 less than the green one. I guess I will have to decide if the green one is worth the extra $19.

welcome to the family ?

I’m originally from Florida, been on Michigan for a long long time

Any decent cable will work, it’s not passing audio, just info

I am originally from Ohio. I was born and raised there. I have been in Florida for about 8 and a half years now.

I called Sweetwater on the cables. Evidently getting them the length that I am looking for is not going to be easy. That is why I am wondering what length other people are using for this. I can make the TS cable. I don't have the cable to make the TRS. If I was going to make more than one cable I would consider buying some. I still have have to go that route if I can't find what I want.

lonestargtr I missed the boat by one day! I ordered a Kemper Stage from Sweetwater and the next day found out about your loaded Kemper Stage. I am completely bummed. Your profiles sound fantastic. I will probably make my way around to buying some of them once I get some time with this unit. I really wish I had found out about this one day sooner.

I also wanted mention that I am a huge fan and have played a good handful of your band's songs in cover bands over the years. You have always had one of the best guitar tones on the market.

Hi All,

I have been playing guitar for some time. I have many gigs under my belt. I tried to go to a direct rig about 10 years ago with an Axe FX Ultra. It had it's challenges. By the time I got a MIDI foot controller and a couple of expression pedals and connected that all up it was as much work as taking out a small combo with a pedal board, or maybe more work. I very quickly discovered I couldn't leave the front of my monitor so I had to buy some in ear monitors. I just couldn't get what I wanted from this rig and quickly stopped using it. When I saw the Kemper Stage, I immediately liked it. This unit solves all of the issues I had with the other unit. I am figuring this unit, in ear monitors and a wireless and I am up an running. I have all of the other pieces. I bought the unit and it showed up today.

I am looking at possibly buying the green Mission expression pedal to use with this. I plan on setting it up as a volume pedal that switches to a wah when you step on the switch. I know others have done this before me. I know I need a TRS and a TS cable to make it work. I would like both cables to have one angle end and one straight end. Where is a good place to get these and what lengths of cable are others using. By my measurements I think I need them to be between 16 to 18 inches. I don't want cheap cables. Any information is greatly appreciated.

I look forward to this journey with the Kemper Stage and being a participant here.