Posts by iEddiez

Hi, I am looking to buy a Kab but being from the UK Brexit has caused issues.

I was wondering if you know the charges UPS will charge a UK Customer.

I can't see any charges on their site and I of course don't want to be stung.

I had a V1 Kab on order with PMT but they've called to say that Kemper have not given them any lead times for V2's being ready for UK dealers.
    Wondering if anyone has bought direct from Kemper to the UK.

Cheers.

This maybe because I am still finding my feet but the way that you swap in an Amp or a Cab in the Rig Manager feels counterintuitive. This could be my fresh brain looking at the tools but I would like to see the same mechanics as right clicking on the block and bringing up all the amps you have stored to swap into those blocks.

Currently, you need to lock all FX and then click a profile.

Going through this too.
    I've bought a passive Kab from PMT in the UK and Kemper said to them yesterday they'd have a better idea of lead time by the end f this week.
    I was shocked to see every UK store out of stock.
    Andertons have an ETA of 10th Feb 2022.

Who knows. There are lots of delays worldwide still.

Personally I'd put the rig in a Performance slot, then copy it to another Performance slot and manipulate the second one.

That sounds sensible. I was suprised the Amp/Cab section didn't work like the FX slots to be honest.
    The other suggestion I've been given was favourite my core amps , AC30, Diezel VH4 etc. Make sure all blocks are empty bar Amp/Cab.

I then Duplicate that rig. Rename, then build up my FX blocks.

I'm looking at building up a rig in rig manager right?

I'm happy with the FX I've got in the chain so now I'd like to try another amp and Cab

Do I lock all my FX and then double click another profile to load the amp and cab in?

I ask because it swaps in the name of the profile I've just loaded too?

The YouTube tutorials didn't seem to cover... Any help would be great

I saw that I can drag a cab/amp off my rig that's open into my local library but wanted to triple check how I can swap in diff amps when I am happy with my FX etc.