Posts by PdeCaumette

I am in the same situation. Keep the front gate!

At Armin's site i believe (google search).
    The explanation in GianFranco's tutorial is misleading because of the line:

- erase the internal flash memory. NOTE: all the rigs will be erased during this procedure! "

At Armin's site that line is the title of a new paragraph, with explanations following, while here it look like another line without explanation on how to proceed.

No big deal...

I am following recommended procedure for re-installing firware.
    At one point, it asks me to erase the internal flash memory, but doesn't specify how...
    Thanks for your help!
    EDIT: never mind: the way explanations were presented in the pdf i got were unclear. found the answer somewhere else!
    thanks!

Clean Sense does not affect the gain of distorted profiles.

BTW the clean profiles you mentioned were quite low in volume also with the input settings I had set for atleast one of my guitars...

Good to know I'm not the only one: i was starting to wonder about my setup :D

since you mentioned that it's only some of the clean profiles:

Have you tried adjusting the clean sense in the input section?

Adjusting the clean sense certainly works.
    Only concern: if i lock the clean sense at a high setting, will i compromise the distorted profiles?

thanks!

On the profiles that i mentioned, cranking the master volume all the way (10.0) is not loud enough for me to monitor them.
    I am not touching the volume at the bottom right, since this adds saturation when pushed too much...

Hey dudes, any way i can lock the cabinet volume, rather than the whole cabinet settings?
    I am going thru a bunch of choices for a good clean sound, and would like to keep the cab volume high enough to get a decent level.
    When i try to lock the volume, the whole cab is locked...
    thx!

+ 1!