Posts by rm12

I dont know the behringer, but i searched for something to replace my 4x12 er. I compared a lot and wanted to by the qsc k12 but then a tried the yamaha dsr 112. i bought them. The sound is near my tube amp with a 4x12. The sound is round and very full at all levels. If possible, try the dsr 112. the sound is very natural.

Why do you think all profiles are loaded into memory? I have nothing read about it. The profiles are very small so the time to load a profile is also very short.

Reading different post on this, and other sites, I'm a bit confused on what functions you can do through a PC. It looks like you can edit, organize and save rigs/presets, but I found the wiKPA doc's hard to follow on this. I've seen other devices that have great functionality with a computer interface. The Eleven Rack looks great and even the Fender Fuse looks like a nice user friendly interface. Is there something similar for the KPA?

If you connect the kpa ethernet and enable dhcp you will get an webpage.
    So he kemper has an webserver. Maybe there will be a future editor, remote control or what ever.

You seem to have a "karaoke" effect.
    If your headphone jack is not fully plugged in or damaged, you get a reversed sum of both stereo sides, cancelling out the mid signal (the amp) and emphasizing the OutOfPhase signals (the reverb). Plug adapters can force this behaviour.
    Please check with another headphone, to be sure.

You are right. The headphone cable extension was not 100% i.o. . i changed it and all was fine.
    Thanks for support!

It seems an hardware issue to me.
    It looks like the signals from the left side and the right side and phase cancelling, this might be related to a loosening in the headphone stereo female output.
    When you pull out the headphone your plug gets the right signal from the hardware, the phase cancelling goes away and the sound is back.

Do you get the same when you connect the main out to a mixer?

Yes, main out to mixer was the same. But now it is fixed. Thanks.

it sounded like all I was getting was reverb. As if the majority

Hi Will_Chen,
    i have also tried another headphone. The headphone is okay. The Problem is also on the main outs.

There is no Problem with the 1.5.2. the only thing that changes is the firmware. So it could only be a problem with my KPA hardware or with the firmware. if i´m alone with the problem, i think it must be a hardware bug.
    Thanks for the help.

Try to download again the FW and re-install it. Is not a bug because nobody else have it

Thanks for the help. I have downloaded the 1.5.3 and the 1.5.4 twice. The result is the same.
    i have changed the memory stick a.s.o.
    After the update all is okay, the first boot after the update is also okay and the sound is perfect.
    I have also installed both updates several times. the result is allways the same.
    the problem comes on the next day and only with these both updates.
    No problem with 1.5.2 . If i pull out the headphone plug a little bit the volume become loud as normal.
    It seem there is any trouble with the output routing?

Hi,
    i have trouble with the 1.5.3 beta and also with the 1.5.4 release firmware.
    I have about 600 rigs. The update goes fine, without any problems. After reboot all is okay and all looks fine.
    But if i restart my kpa the next day the volume is very low and there is much reverb. the sound is terrible. i have checked all settings und all is okay.
    if i pull out the headphone plug a little bit, the sound will be loud as normal. the main outs are also at very low volume and an ugly reverb sound, as you stay 500 meter in front of an concert hall.
    if i go back to 1.5.2 all is okay, no problems.
    is there a bug?
    Please help!
    Ralf

Hi

Well, I went from gung ho to totally frustrated in relation to midi. Got the KPA, a FCB1010, the Uno Chip is on the way, bought the lg-FCB editor.
    I can't even get the usb midi interface with the FCB working. I run a Lenovo T61 with Windows7.
    Is this a windows 7 problem? Is anybody experiencing the same problem?
    What USB MIDI interface is recommended since the 19€ Justin USB Midi between the my laptop and the FCB is given me connection error.
    Any advice?

Labrat

I use an t510 lenovo windows 7 and uno with an cheap usb midi interface with no problems.
    I also use the lg fcb editor.
    My midi interface is the cheapest from thomann.