Posts by Papoos

Hello,

Is it possible to have a clear doc which explains how to configure a midi controller to trigger the differents parameters à the KPA ?
    PDF available is quite a mess....

It will be so easier to have a table with all paramters documented in NRPN or SYSEX sequences...
    OR
    Explain cith a clear and simple example how to fin or construct a NRPN or SYSEX message for one parameter isolated.
    OR
    Have the possibility to trigger a parameter on the KPA (in a special mode) and have the NRPN or SYSEX sequence dysplayed, ready to be inserted in my MIDI controller software....

Thanks for all people thatt could help me to control the differents parameters via NRPN or SYSEX;)

I have a liquid foot controller.

And add wah in the input section to free one slot
    add multiband graphic eq for monitor outpout
    add gate parameter for each dist stomp' directly in the settings of the stomp' to free one slot....

Please, is it possible to put the wah in the input section or anywhere but not in the stomps pre amp section ?
    Because we have 4 stomps available minus 1 for the wah minus another one for the noise gate (required fmost of time),
    So it remains only 2 stomps for "musical" effects like Octaver, Boost, EQ, Pitch, Harmonizer ect....
    OR
    Make possible to trigger any effect like Wah for example by MIdi command without to have the effect assigned to a stomp in my rig ?

Thank you very much !;)

Michael

ok, but im sure i send only on the channel 1 and just a simple program change....
    DI you have so example of utilities ?

Here is what i have when i call for a preset :
    0010 CC# : MIDI Chan: KEMPER CC#: Bank VALUE : 000
    0011 CC# : MIDI Chan: KEMPER CC#: 032 VALUE : 000 (OFF)
    0012 Program Change: MIDI Chan: KEMPER Program #: 000

But i don't know what is cc#32...

Hello,

I have the same issue here...
    I have a Liquid foot 12+ and when i switch from rig to another in "Perform" mode (because it is quickier), the lag is big ! It's difficult to go to a clean sound to a dist one "in time"...
    Switching between stomps in the same rig is ok, immediate ! But swhithing between rig is a nightmare...

Is it normal than switching rigs in a performance with buttons directly on the KPA is quickier than switching vie midifoot controller ?

DO you know is there are tips to enhance this ? and if the improvment in the 3.0 firmaware will be available without the use of the Kemper remote ?

And is it the same with other hardware ? Like AxeFX or LIne 6 or whatever ????

Thanks for your help !

Is monitor eq can stored in a rig or is it only global ?
    Ingolf, how do you use yoyr clr? Is it in front of you or on the edge, tilt position? Stand up or sit down' near or not?
    For you, what would be the better position to use clr in home?

Could you suggest me good profiles or amps to search or buy for a fender stratocaster american deluxe ssh with n3 mics?
    i think i have tried amp for metal for now like diezel vh4 but i havent a good knowledge of amp history:)

Thank you!

Thank you for your returns.

A part of matter could be caused by my location i guess.
    I play in front of my CLR on a bar stool, in Tilt position.
    In this configuration, is suppose you have to be stand up to have a good represention of the sound.

Bu i have to change cad systematicaly with any profiles.
    Where could i find all he cabs from Tills ? because the link over doesn't work...

More precision :
    - I play my CLR at home volume.
    - i have played through monitor studio before
    - But i think it could simply my strat mics perhaps....
    - I have tried with a Vigier Excalibure custom also but it sounds "poor" compared to my Fender strat deluxe.
    - I have tried also a marschall 1960 A de Tills and sound is better but i would like less again a more "present" sound....
    - And with clean sounds, no probleme, sounds great !

What would be your EQ tweaks (post amp) to enhance your sound in saturation ?