Posts by Papoos

Hello,
    i need some help because i hardly find rigs which don't sound "boxy" with clr. For each' i cut much mids' i add some presence but it always sound as there is a slim carpet or paper out of my clr.
    i have a dtratocaster deluxe, my clr is on my floor in tilt position.
    i doesn't succeed to have a disto sound "clean"...

I have quality gears and it is a little but frustrated!

I am searching gain profile for rock with riff as ratm, redhot' foo fighters' smashing pumpkins etc.... do you know some amps to search in the rig exhange?

If you have some tips or already encountered this' you're welcome! :)

Thanks!

OK, perharps it's just the rig, it is a spot sound not a "natural sound"....
    I am searching a moder disto for rock with a strat but it's difficult, all seem to sound with too much mids...
    Do you have good profiles to test ?

ho could i test my clr otherwise ?

Hello !

Just a little question about the set up of the CLR...
    My "gain" profiles seem to sound with too much mids and seem to be "distant", not "in the face" sound, Have you ever experienced that with the CLR ? Could it be corrected via monitor Eq or is it better to act only on the differentt profiles ?
    I have a fender strat deluxe and i always need to "dig" the mids to have a sound i like, cleaner, less "boxy", is it "normal" ?

What are your usual tweak with a profile ?

Hello !

Do you like the sound of Wahwah wir the use of a Mission engeenering ?
    Because when i use this type of expression pedal to control wah i hear the differents "sound steps" that are quite "numerical", "artificial", it is not fluent....
    Is there a set up issue with my pedal ? (pedal type 1 or 2 ? How to chooser the right type in the Kemper settings?)

Thank you for your help...

Bonjour à tous !

Est ce qu'il y en a qui utilise une pédale d'expression pour contrôler la wah wah du Kemper ?
    J’utilise une Misison engeenering et je n'aime pas le rendu de la wah wah, on entend les différents steps de la pédale de manière très numérique", est ce que vous avez déjà constaté cela ?
    le rendu n'st pas progressives mais par "Steps". Est ce que ce n'est pas mieux d’utiliser une vraie Wahwah analogique ?

De plus, comment fait-on pour sélectionner le bon type de pédale d’expression dans la config du kemper entre Type 1 et type 2 ?

Merci pour vos retours !

OK, but if i turn the space control, sound is modified and if i turn on the HEadphone space, sound is different....
    Why are there 2 controls for the same things, it's strange, no ?

Normally, space paramater souldn't have any effect until the Headphone space swtich is on, right ?

Hello,

What is the difference between the SPACE control knob at the bottom of the outpout screen and the "Checkbox" headphone space located at the top ?
    It semms that changing SPACE parametre modify sound and Activate "Headphone space" modify sound too....

I'm a little bit confused...

Thanks for your help !

Michael.

I have sent a request to the support and it could be a normal phnomena called "beating frequencies" which appears chen thow frequencies are a little bit different. then it ceates a king of trmolo in sound with the addition of the two.
    it is very noticeable with a high gain and it is depend on the accuraty of your tuning....

Here is a link to listen my matter
    https://soundcloud.com/mbourdel/kpa-sound-issue/s-oBYc8

The first clip is based on DZL rif from Soundside with effects (boost, gate, eq and reverb), the second one is the same rig without effects)
    I play chords and let them sound, fret by fret, the ffect is very noticeable at the 5th one.
    But sound cloud amplify the effect... so it is a little bit important in real.

If you have any idea....

Thanks !

Hello,

I have the same type of issue but with all firmware:) (netherless, i think it is the same type of issue)
    When i play a chord and let it sounds with a disto sound, soung gradually finishes in a kind of "phasing/flanging/wave" sound but this is very noticeable when i play chord at the 5th fret.
    I hace thi with my two guitars (fender strat deluxe and vigier excalibur)?

I play in a home studio set up, front of my 2 yamaha msp5 monitors (on left and right) and at a distance of 1 metre.
    But i can hear this behavior on monitors, on soundcard headphone outpout and headphone kpa outpout.

Is it existe a relation with monitor and the distance i play the guitar from ?

Bonjour à tous !

J'utilise le KPA en home studio et je joue face à des enceintes de monitoring Yamaha msp5 (disposées à droite et à gauche), je suis à 1m environ de ces enceintes.
    Mon pb est le suivant :) Sur les son disto quand je plaque un accord et que je le laisse résonner, le son se transforme comme si il ya avait un flanger (ou phaser) activé...
    J'ai ce comportement aussi bien en sortie de moniteur que au casque (sortie KPA ou via ma carte son)

Voici un enregistrement de ce que je constate
    https://soundcloud.com/mbourdel/kpa-sound-issue/s-oBYc8

Avez-vous déjà constaté cela ? Est ce que cela peut être dû à l’interaction des micros de ma gratte (fender strat deluxe et vigier excalibur) avec les aimants de mes enceintes ?

Merci pour vos retours.

J'ai trouvé une réponse à mon problème c'est le phénomène acoustique de "Battement" qui apparait quand on joue plusieurs fréquences en même temps....A tester sur un vrai ampli pour voir si l'effet est aussi prononcé !
    Merci pour mon aide:)

OK, I have unplugged my midi cable out (with KPA and liquid foot turn on) and plugged it again and it works !!!!!!!!!!
    Yeahhhhhh:)

Thanks again for all your help Sean. I can finally begins to creat my ideal pedal board!

But i'am affraid to tun it off now...:)