Posts by Papoos

probably not...:)

I just want to be able to load rig (clean sound with no effect pre assigned in specific slot) and add, in live, A hall reverb and then swith to a room reverb, add a tap delay and trigger a dist BM or change to a Dist mouse etc... directly with my pedal board without progrmmation and configuration inside my KPA. KPA has a large amount of effects types and it seems to be very painfull to assigned all different combiation available in order to mange it from my pedal board.

but i have to test it whhen i receive my pedal board.

OK thank you !

Iam a little bit dissapointed that it is not very flexible...I would like to change rig on a page and swith to different performance in anoter page (in my liquid foot), or simply add effecs to a rig when i want.... Is exist another way to manage FX in a very fluid way ?

A little quesiton about the use of pedal borad. I'm going to receive a Liquid foot and i would like to have a validation to be sure...:)

Is it possible to trigger any effect on/off or change effect parameter for a rig WITHOUT effects are into this rig ?
    The same for a rig inside a performance of course...

For example, i load a clean rig with no effect assigned and if i want to add a disto or a boost (programmed in my pedal board), i just trigger my footswitch...and after, i could add arotary effect etc...

And, final question :)

is it possible to switch to a rig or a performance via my pedal board without to have the main selector of KPA in a required position (browe mode or performance mode) or am i turn the KPA in Browse mode to control my rigs via my pedal board and turn it to Performance mode to be able to swith inside my performances ????

Thank your for your help (and sorry for my english:))

Hello !

I am on the way to order a Atomic Clr wedge (for guitar via KPA but also bass and acoustic guitare) but i'm wondering if it is works well with a bass guitar (for finger playing and slap)....?
    Anybody have already test it ?

Can you give your advice on another cab please ?

Thank you !

Merci Waraba !

Pour le pédalier, j'ai commandé le liquid foot du coup. Assez bluffé par sa simplicité et sa puissance ! Y a plus qu'à le recevoir maintenant....
    Pour les pédales d'expression, le kemper, est ce que tous les paramètre peuvent être gérés par une pédale ou un switch, via Midi ? Ou est ce que je peux trouver la liste des commandes midi associée à chaque des paramètres ?

J'ai vu une pédale dédiée au kemper, vendue au USA, est ce que quelqu'un a déjà pu la tester ? C'est la mission engineering....
    Je vais regarder les pédales que tu mentionnes.

Question bête, peut t-on brancher un pédale wahwah dans un slot (comme sur un ampli traditionnel) ?

Merci. Est ce qu'il est possible de contrôler n'importe quel paramètre avec les pédales d'expression du FCB1010 ? Y a t-il une latence au changement de rig qui peut être entendue ? Je regarde aussi les pédalier liquid, qu'elqu'un a t-il déja utiliser ces pédalier ? et quid du temps de changement et config ? J'ai besoin de passer rapidement d'un son à un autre dans mes morceaux et de pouvoir contrôler le gain.

Bonjour tout le monde !

Petite question, je recherche un pédalier pour contrôler le kemper. J'ai vu le FCB avec la puce : pas cher mais un peu grand:) et le liquid, plus compact mais qui coûte un bras et en plus sur liste d'attente. Je n'ai pas trouver d'infos sur le fonctionnement du pédalier LIquid avec le kemper. Quelqu'un en sait d'avantage ?

Sinon, est ce qu'il existe d'autre pédalier ?

Merci !

Bonjour tout le monde !

Petite question qui n'a rien à voir avec le fil :)
    Est-ce que cela vous arrive de désactiver le AMP et de n utiliser que le CAB avec des disto et/ou boost en effet ? Ou est ce que cela n'a aucun sens ?:)

De plus, existe t-il une liste des cab et rig les plus sollicités ? Les best koi.... car cela devient très vaste et frustant ces centaines rigs par défaut.....

Yeas, it concerns the "Browse" selctor knob. When i scroll the different items with it, it doesn't select the right one.
    Some times it goes to the next one, then comme back to the the revious, then jump to the 4th one etc....

Hello !

My preset selector knob doesn't work well. It selects preset in a hazardous way.

Is it exists a way to reinitialized my kemper to, I hope, correct this ? Or another manip.

For info, the left selector knob works well, it is only the right one and i am on the 2.2.1 firmware.

Thank you for your help !

Michael.