Posts by 40661d4ade5602bab6d4c5f085c0e61f79738f31

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Uhhh I hope the KA6 works for you. It's a good looking and very small box, but I could not watch Youtube without the sound getting grainy after about 20 minutes. Then I had to restart the browser every time, which was of course annoying. It had also problems running Youtube and Cubase side by side. That's why I sold mine and got the Scarlett after a long research, which hasn't failed on me once. That being said, it could of course have been - though I wasn't the only one to experience this issue - a problem with my specific system configuration. NI was not very helpful. But then again there are many many satisfied users, so chances are good, it will work for you. Let us know!

They released unofficial drivers which fixes this issue :) Now i saw in NI's support page that they have released v4.2.0 on 25.11.2015, and i think this is the version i was talking about.

Hey Guido, do you plan to make some clips of your latest profiles??

I'd love to hear the Fender ones...

THX guys!
    Sorry, for still no sound samples on my site. I'm very busy at the moment. I hope I can do some sound samples on the weekend. Before I have to do some other things like a guitar demo video etc.
    But I guarantee that the new four packs are the best packs we did so far IMHO! So there's absolutely no risk to buy them blind.

OK I have nothing to add to the discussion apart from the feeling that your dealer is trying to screw you out of your money but I'm curious...
    what if you bought the KPA from Thomann? I'm guessing you'd then need to pay shipping from Greece to Germany and Thomann would take it from there and get it back to you free of charge (as long as it's within an 2yr period)?

I bought Kemper from Thomann and just few days before end of 3yrs warranty I had an issue to be fixed. I haven't paid a cent even for shipping. But Thomann gives 3yrs warranty as retailer.

I explained it in my previous post about the warranty issue! Factory warranty is 3 years, if your dealer's warranty is less than 3 years you have to pay the shipping costs to send it for repair. Repair work and shipping costs to get the unit back is free! If the dealer's warranty is 3 years then he is responsible for the shipping costs to send it for repair! I hope it's clear now for all! And i am pretty sure you guys didn't know about it, because all big dealers give 3 years! I think the confusion was made by my dealer, because i suppose when they started selling kempers they were giving 2 years, that's what the printed payper i attached has written on it! After, when i bought it from them, he changed it to 3 years and he wrote it by himself on the payper! So after they changed the warranty to 3 years maybe they forgot that they had to pay the shipping costs to send the profiler for repair and said to me that i have to pay for it!

It's kemper's team and my dealers responsibillity to know about their contract! And everyone that has written in this thread was so sure that kemper company will help me not to pay a cent and they will cover the shipping costs no matter what, but they didn't know the warranty issue and contract between kemper company and my dealer, neither did i! I don't deny that it was my dealers fault after all, maybe he wanted to fool me, to spread misinformation for real or by accident, we cannot know for sure! Maybe it was just a human mistake, maybe not! I just wanted kemper support to help me make my dealer understand that i am right, because yesterday i didn't managed to convice them that they have to pay for shipping costs to send the unit for repair! But it was a between companies agreement! It's kemper company product after all and a bad dealer is harmful to them! Of course if this issue had gone far too way without solution i would take legal actions against my dealer! Anyway...

This isn't really about 'warranty' coverage. It's a myth. In Europe you get rights about goods lasting a reasonable time. In this case the Kemper screen shouldn't go like that within a few years if used properly. This is an expensive bit of hardware, not a pocket calculator.

Your contract is with the dealer, but it isn't relevant what warranty they gave you - ultimately if the goods are not of satisfactory quality then you are entitled to a repair at their expense.

Man you are right! I haven't even used it so much as others, and i took care of it like crazy! As for the warranty issue, my contract is with my dealer, but my dealer isn't an authorized repair center! So they have to send it! What you say is about having good intentions and care about your customers, not only take their money!

@metalmike can you translate this text into English? and what is written with blue pen? 3 YEARS WARRANTY?

[Blocked Image: http://s14.postimg.org/e4ppq8xf5/text1.jpg]

"We certify that on 25-9-2013 we supplied the following products
    from our shop.
    KPA POWER HEAD
    KPA SOFT BAG

The products we supply are covered by guarantee of good function for 2 years from date of purchase.
    The products have warranty according to the terms of each manufacturing company per case.
    Τhis document is given for date of purchase verification."

With blue pen is written the following words in greek: "3 ΧΡΟΝΙΑ ΕΓΓΥΗΣΗ", which, as you correctly understood, means 3 YEARS WARRANTY! And it was written by the dealer himself who canceled 2 years warranty that was written on the payper and gave me 3 years warranty!

Anyway, i spoke with my dealer (who spoke before with kemper's sales department, i suppose, and they solved the issue) and said to me that they will take care of the shipping costs and will send it! That's what @hjscheffler told me, too! I would like to thank him for his patience with me and my frustration, he has been really helpfull and i'm sorry if i offended him or someone else, i didn't meant to, i just wanted my Kemper repaired without paying nothing, as i had the right to have! I will update this thread when i receive my kemper back! Thank you all!