Posts by Jan___

Hey guys!

We just released our new Diezel Einstein profile pack with 10 cool profiles from clean to bruuutuuullz ;)

To celebrate, we would like to share this little nugget with you! Here is a free profile from that pack - as I wrote in the other thread, it is a profile of Ch1 Mode 3, basically a pretty heavy but still kind of allround-ish profile (this Channel / Mode is a bit like CH3 on the VH4). SM57-only on this one and no overdrive/ tube screamer, so pure amp goodness!

Download here - have fun with it, and let me know what you think! Always happy about honest feedback!

Cheers
    Jan / PP

Alright, here we go! Here is a free profile from the Einstein pack - it is a profile of Ch1 Mode 3, basically a pretty heavy but still kind of allround-ish profile (this Channel / Mode is a bit like CH3 on the VH4). SM57-only on this one and no overdrive/ tube screamer!

Download here - have fun with it!

sure. I will give it a try. and sorry for the 'dark' request but using the kpa with a poweramp for live use most of the times the profile suitable for a mix are not ok in live situation. this is why i requested the mentioned.

will wait for your present ;)

Hey Michael, no worries mate - I didn't mean to complain about your comment, hope it didn't come across like that! I just wanted to manage expectations... if you are into darker sounds this may or may not work for you, depending on your taste and what you perceive as "dark". I get what you're saying about the mix vs live profiles. To be honest I personally do use the same profiles live as in a mix (from our VH4 pack), but that might not work for everyone, of course. But maybe give it a shot, I DO hope you like this one!

great tones. I have downloaded a demo free profile of the marshall. is it possible to have a free demo profle of the einstein? possibly something not to high but somewhat darker.

michael

Michael, sorry for the late reply. OK, we'll do a free profile for this one. Will get on it tonight!

(Regarding your "somewhat darker" comment; this amp has a lot of mids (which is great) and we generally do profiles that would fit well in a mix, so I am not sure they will fit your definition of "dark". But give it a shot and let me know what you think!)

...aaaaaand here's the obligatory "heavy" demo :thumbup:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

OK guys, so here is the first demo for this pack! I think it nicely shows the crunchy mids of this amp... it kind of "pops" in the mix while still sounding pretty polished (aka Diezel sound :P ).

Hope you dig!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!

We are releasing our newest profile pack right this moment… this time we profiled an awesome amp that I is sometimes criminally underrated. The Diezel Einstein!

These are 10 profiles of this great sounding 100 Watt head with KT77 tubes. The profiles go from typical Diezel clean to "brutal". This amp has really cool mids which kind of "pop out" in the mix a bit and also gives the crunch and lead tones a special flavor I personally like a lot.

We used our trusty Mesa Rectifier 4x12 cab for this one, and some of the profiles have a Maxon OD820 overdrive pedal "baked in" for tightness. We did the profiling in our really nice studio room, using great mics (SM57 and AKG 5600 - some profiles have both and some have just the SM57!).

More info and purchase here (on introductory sale for 5.99 EUR instead of 7.99 EUR):
    http://premierprofiles.bigcart…stein-kemper-profile-pack

Will upload demos to youtube tomorrow, so stay tuned!

Thanks!

Jan / Premier Profiles

EDIT: Here's a demo :)

EDIT 2: and here's the heavy demo \m/

I'm looking at those too but am unclear on a couple of things. (...)

Yeah me too, same questions... would love to know if you can just assign presets/rigs to two or three of the switches or if it ONLY works with the up and down stuff... if anyone knows let's hear it :)

Thanks

I'm using a Roland GFC-50 (same as Boss FC-50).

I think they don't make them anymore so it's only available used. They are pretty solid though and affordable (I paid 80 Euros on eBay Germany IIRC). Mine has been working well for me with both my VH4 and the Kemper. Super easy setup and very compact footprint. No phantom power as far as I know, but the batteries last pretty long. I'm happy with it!

Jan, I gave the profiles a first try last night - so far, so good! These are killer profiles!

Small, simple, yet ultra effective pack, which can cover a lot of ground: clean, rock, heavy, metal and lead.

Very well done bro :thumbup:

Thanks so much, mate! That's exactly what we were going for, so I'm super stoked that that's the impression you have of the pack. Sweeeet! :thumbup:

Im in! :thumbup:

Awesome :thumbup:

Demos sound great!

This happens to be my most favorite amp ever, I have a mid-90's rev G with black knobs.

Which revision is the amp? 6L6 or EL34 for the tubes?

Thanks for the kind words! To my knowledge, this is a Rev G (I actually thought all Rack Rectifiers were). The tubes are 6L6!

By the way, I am officially jealous of your Rev G Rectifier! I used to own an older two channel Mesa years ago that I stupidly sold at one point. This one here is a BEAST (not sure if that's because of the voodoo mod or if it's a model/revision thing) but it belongs to a friend of mine and he just won't sell it, and I've tried to buy it off of him for years... :thumbdown: haha! Anyway, at least he was so kind to lend it to me for the profiling :D

On a side-note, I do have to say that I bought a 2011 Multi-Watt Recto recently and while it sounded pretty different to this one, it was also really really good in my view. Brighter, a little bit fizzier (not bad though) and a different kind of tight. Sold it again after profiling it but already kind of miss it. Argh :S

SOUNDS GREAT. What guitar and pickupds did you use on the demo and was there any added production eq

Thanks!!!

I used my Gibson Les Paul Gold Top (R7) with Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz pickups - this demo is bridge humbucker only.

There is no post EQ on the guitars except for a high pass and low pass filter. I did use a very slight stereo widener on the master but really only slight, it doesn't change the guitar sound significantly. Also, no EQ on the master besides a high pass filter.

Thanks for the question(s)!

...aaaand here's the not-so-heavy demo with a bit of soloing :)

External Content www.youtube.com

We're getting really good feedback on these profiles so far - glad people are liking them!

...and here's a 'heavy' demo of one of the profiles from this pack: