Posts by prsgary

Hi all. I am excited to join this wonderful KPA community and look forward to many new adventures in music! I had been using a new H & K Grandmeister 36 amp, which is great in and of itself, until I truly started investigating the KPA. In the attached photos you can see parts of my rig, some aren't unpacked from my last gig. Wait - I can't figure out how to attach them... never mind! My main baby is my limited edition Custom 24 PRS. I also play 2 sets of keys in the 2 cover bands I am in. I write and record lots of original music available at http://www.reverbnation.com/garyshepard or iTunes, and have many videos on my YouTube page showing I think quite a diversity of songwriting and performing skills. I also play occassionally with Procol Harum and their support band, The Palers Band, in locations which vary all the time. July 12th we're on Long Island to play with/for them. It should be a hoot as always.

I have played with the Gatlin Brothers, Percy Sledge, Night Ranger (opener), and Rich Little of all people!

By day I'm an optometrist. Pretty boring right?

Thank God for music and all that it inspires in each one of us!
    Gary Shepard

Hi - I am brand new here, loving the Kemper sooooooooo much!! Thank you, thank you!! I had the Axe FX which was such a pain to learn!

In the feature request arena, I would really love a simulation of imho the best univibe pedal out there (and I've tried 'em all!!) - the Micro Vibe by Voodoo Labs. It is the only really authentic vibe and I love it. Can't emulate it from what I've tested so far on the KPA. The other thing that I know a lot of folks on the forum have commented on... is the desire for a good 12-string emulation. That's all. Otherwise it's the greatest thing and I can't wait to dig deeper!!

Have you also profiled the Lead channel? If not, please do - I have the Grandmeister 36 and use the Lead channel a ton. I am brand new to Kemper so I'm not qualified to get into profiling myself just yet, thus my request. I'll try it when I am not such a newbie.